Jaganna Amma Vodi scheme is launched in Andhra Pradesh. This scheme is introduced by education department for students. This scheme is launched by Chief Minister of State Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
Under this scheme students get financial assistance for education. State government provides 15000rs to student parents. Beneficiaries get benefit of scheme easily.
By this scheme plan of state government is provide better education in state and increase education or knowledge level in area. Though this financial assistance parents easily expend study expenses of child.
Various information are given in below list about Jaganna Amma Vodi scheme. You can read it in short way.
|Name of scheme||Jaganna Amma Vodi Scheme|
|Scheme Introduced by||Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Date of Launching||9h January 2020|
|Mentioned by||AP Education Department|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Benefit of Scheme||15000rs. will be granted to beneficiaries parents|
|Beneficiaries||Students studied in Government and Private aided|
|Scheme launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Scheme Type||State Level Welfare Scheme|
|Class||1st to 12th Class|
Features and benefits of Amma Vodi Scheme-
Many benefits of the scheme. You can see here all features for get the benefits.
- It is financial assistance for all students.
- Under this scheme students get 15000rs.
- Only state citizens applicable for for benefit.
- Students belong to BPL families.
- Fund directly transferred in bank account
- For get this benefit student complete their 75% attendance in school.
- Applicant are able for get the benefit who are included in beneficiaries list.
Eligibility Criteria in Amma Vodi Scheme-
Under this scheme state government decided eligibility criteria for beneficiaries.
- Applicants family belong to BPL family.
- Applicant family should have white ration card.
- State government and central government employees are not eligible.
- Applicants are permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Applicant should have personal identity documents (voter Id, Aadhar Card).
- Student should have 75% attendance in his school register.
- Applicant have student of 1th to 12th class in any government and private schools.
Momentary Documents in Amma Vodi Scheme-
Following documents are required under this scheme. In below given a list of all documents.
- Applicants valid Aadhar Card
- White Ration Card of their family and it is issued by government.
- Any verified address proof (Electricity bill, Voting I’d, Aadhar Card etc)
- Name of students school.
- Bank account details (Mother & parents).
- Passport size photo of him/her mother.
- School identity card.
How to apply for Amma Vodi Scheme-
Applicants are apply for get the benefit easily. Under this scheme government provide financial assistant of 15,000rs to student parents.Here is given details for how people apply for get the benefit of this scheme. In below given following instructions-
- Firstly download application form from official website.
- Take printout after download this form.
- Affix children passport size photo on this form and fill up all required details.
- After completed all details attached necessary documents in it.
- Submit this application form to the nearest office.
- Applicants submit this form on online website portal.
( Before submitting application form check all filled details )
Who is introduce the Amma Vodi Scheme?
The Amma Vodi Scheme is introduced by Chief Minister Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy.
What is the motive of Scheme?
The motive of scheme is provide financial assistance to students family for better education in schools.Through this scheme state government wants to increase the education level.
What amount get parents under this scheme?
15000rs get parents as like financial assistance.
What is the required documents in Amma Vodi Scheme?
Applicants identity proofs- Aadhar card, Electricity bill, bank account detail, passport size photo etc.
How to applicants check their name in beneficiaries list?
Applicants check their name in beneficiaries list on official website.
Whats attendance criteria in Amma Vodi Scheme?
75% attendance is compulsory for get this benefit.