Gujarat BPL List 2019, Gujarat Ration Card List 2019
Gujarat bpl list
What is BPL list?
BPL stands for Below Poverty Line. It is an economic benchmark set by the government of India to identify the economically weaker people and households in urgent need of basic needs which can be provided by the government.
It refers to a threshold income. The people whose income is below this particular income are considered poor or below the poverty line.
The government launches various schemes to help the BPL section so that their basic needs like food, shelter and clothes could be fulfilled by the government.
The Gujarat Government uses various parameters to identify the below poverty line (BPL) sections.
The Gujarat Government had decided to issue new bar-coded ration cards to BPL card Holder as per the Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department.
The objective of the issue of new ration card is to eliminate duplicate and bogus ration cards (which are getting used by rich people to get benefits of ration card) and cover all eligible beneficiaries in the state of Gujarat.
Benefits of Gujrat BPL Card:-
- There is no use of giving taxes to BPL cardholders.
- They can get food, civil supplies and consumer in very low rate.
- They can get benefits of Government Subsidies and special schemes of government made for BPL card holder.
- They can also access to Government school and college as there children can also access to it.
How to apply for it:-
Step 1: The applicant must visit the official website of Gujarat Government using the link: https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/
Step 2: You should be already registered with the portal or otherwise if you are a new user then you have to first register yourself with the portal.
Step 3: Once you done with the registration process click the revenue button to continue.
Step 4: After that select the option of new Ration card and click continue button .
Step 5: You will be led to the next page, here you have to click on the “Apply online” button for filing the form online.
Step 6: You have to enter your login id and password and then click on the “Continue to Service” button.
Step 7: Now fill all the information which is asked in the form. Then click on “update profile” button to save your profile and click on the “Next” button.
Step 8: You will be guided to the Ration Card Applicant details page, where you can check that all the information given in the form is correct or not.
Step 9: After filling all the details in the application form click on the “Submit” button.
You have to fill the application form and submit it to the office along with the required details. You will be notified in the course of time to obtain a new ration card.
SCHEMES FOR BPL CARD HOLDER
- Chiranjeevi Yojana :- A health financing scheme for safe maternal services for BPL MOTHERS.
This scheme is for maternal and pregnant mothers.
2. School Health Programme:- Its for health program for BPL card children where they get prevent from disease and promote positive health and awakening health consciousness in children.
3. Mukhyamantri Amrutum (MA) Yojana
As this scheme is for BPL card holders who have major issues with health and can’t afford the expensive treatment so this MA yojana helps then by providing the free checkups and providing proper treatment to the BPL CARD HOLDER. This scheme can be used by five members of one family.
4. Bal Sakha Scheme
Under this scheme, all babies born to BPL mothers in the State (approximately 3,00,000 births per annum) will be covered for neonatal care by partnering pediatricians.
5. Mamta Taruni Abhiyan
Department has initiated Mamta Diwas which is meant to provide a fixed day outreach services to expecting and lactating mothers.
The services are being provided by the Mamta Diwas centers at sub-centers and Anganwadis.
- West Bengal BPL List 2020, West Bengal Ration Card List 2021
- Khelo India Youth Games 2021 Registration Last Date
- PM Swamitva Yojana Official Website
- Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana 2020
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana List 2020
- Karnataka BPL List 2020, Karnataka Ration Card List 2020
- YSR Sampoorana Poshan Yojana 2020
- Asol Chini 2020
- Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana 2020
- Assam BPL List 2020, Assam Ration Card List 2020
- Nagaland BPL List 2020, Nagaland Ration Card List 2020
- Tamil Nadu BPL List 2020, Tamil Nadu Ration Card List 2020
- Sikkim BPL List 2020, Sikkim Ration Card List 2020
- Vivah Hetu Anudan Uttar Pradesh Sarkar, Registration Form
- Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra List 2020
- Madhya Pradesh BPL List 2020, Madhya Pradesh Ration Card List
- Ayushman Bharat – Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana 2020 Hospital List (AB-SSBY) in Punjab
- Indane Gas Cylinder Online Booking
- UPPCL Jhatpat Connection Yojana 2020
- Jharkhand mukhyamantri shramik rojgar yojana 2020
- What is electric vehicle policy in Delhi?
- MP Mukhyamantri Rural Street Vendor Registration for Loan Scheme 2020
- Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Registration Online
- KALIA Yojana 3rd Beneficiaries List 2020
- KALIA Yojana Second List 2020, 2nd Installment Payment Date Dec 2020
- Meghalaya BPL List 2020, Meghalaya Ration Card List 2020
- Garib Kalyan Yojana List 2020
- Jan Dhan Yojana 500 Rupees List April 2020
- Delhi Mukhyamantri Kirayedaar Bijli Meter Yojana 2020
- Kerala Ration Card List 2020, Kerala BPL List 2020
- MJPJAY – Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana 2020
- Tripura BPL List 2020, Tripura Ration Card List 2020
- Telangana BPL List 2020, Telangana Ration Card List 2020
- Manipur BPL List 2020, Manipur Ration Card List 2020
- Odisha BPL List 2020, Odisha Ration Card List 2020
- Mizoram BPL List 2020, Mizoram Ration Card List 2020
- Andhra Pradesh BPL List 2020, Andhra Pradesh Ration Card List 2020
- Punjab BPL List 2020, Punjab Ration Card List 2020
- Yashaswini Yojana 2020
- Shiv Bhojan Yojana 2020 Maharashtra
- AP Amma Vodi Scheme 2020
- Rajasthan Swarn Jayanti Upahar Yojana 2020
- Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan 2020
- NPR: National Population Register (NPR), Smart Card and Registration Process
- NRC Documents, NRC: You Need to Know Everything About NRC
- Nirogi Rajasthan Scheme 2020
- Atal Bhujal Yojana 2020
- Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card Registration Starts, Apply before 1 April 2020
- Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana 2020 in Rajasthan
- Maharashtra Bandhkam Kamgar Yojana 2020
- Kisan Credit Card Loan Scheme 2020