Gujarat BPL List 2021, Gujarat Ration Card List 2021
Gujarat bpl list
What is BPL list 2021?
BPL stands for Below Poverty Line. It is an economic benchmark set by the government of India to identify the economically weaker people and households in urgent need of basic needs which can be provided by the government.
It refers to a threshold income. The people whose income is below this particular income are considered poor or below the poverty line.
The government launches various schemes to help the BPL section so that their basic needs like food, shelter and clothes could be fulfilled by the government.
The Gujarat Government uses various parameters to identify the below poverty line (BPL) sections.
The Gujarat Government had decided to issue new bar-coded ration cards to BPL card Holder as per the Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department.
The objective of the issue of new ration card is to eliminate duplicate and bogus ration cards (which are getting used by rich people to get benefits of ration card) and cover all eligible beneficiaries in the state of Gujarat.
Benefits of Gujrat BPL Card:-
- There is no use of giving taxes to BPL cardholders.
- They can get food, civil supplies and consumer in very low rate.
- They can get benefits of Government Subsidies and special schemes of government made for BPL card holder.
- They can also access to Government school and college as there children can also access to it.
How to apply for it:-
Step 1: The applicant must visit the official website of Gujarat Government using the link: https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/
Step 2: You should be already registered with the portal or otherwise if you are a new user then you have to first register yourself with the portal.
Step 3: Once you done with the registration process click the revenue button to continue.
Step 4: After that select the option of new Ration card and click continue button .
Step 5: You will be led to the next page, here you have to click on the “Apply online” button for filing the form online.
Step 6: You have to enter your login id and password and then click on the “Continue to Service” button.
Step 7: Now fill all the information which is asked in the form. Then click on “update profile” button to save your profile and click on the “Next” button.
Step 8: You will be guided to the Ration Card Applicant details page, where you can check that all the information given in the form is correct or not.
Step 9: After filling all the details in the application form click on the “Submit” button.
You have to fill the application form and submit it to the office along with the required details. You will be notified in the course of time to obtain a new ration card.
SCHEMES FOR BPL CARD HOLDER
- Chiranjeevi Yojana :- A health financing scheme for safe maternal services for BPL MOTHERS.
This scheme is for maternal and pregnant mothers.
2. School Health Programme:- Its for health program for BPL card children where they get prevent from disease and promote positive health and awakening health consciousness in children.
3. Mukhyamantri Amrutum (MA) Yojana
As this scheme is for BPL card holders who have major issues with health and can’t afford the expensive treatment so this MA yojana helps then by providing the free checkups and providing proper treatment to the BPL CARD HOLDER. This scheme can be used by five members of one family.
4. Bal Sakha Scheme
Under this scheme, all babies born to BPL mothers in the State (approximately 3,00,000 births per annum) will be covered for neonatal care by partnering pediatricians.
5. Mamta Taruni Abhiyan
Department has initiated Mamta Diwas which is meant to provide a fixed day outreach services to expecting and lactating mothers.
The services are being provided by the Mamta Diwas centers at sub-centers and Anganwadis.
- Aatmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana Registration
- Pradhan Mantri rojgar yojana 2021
- Uttarakhand BPL List 2021, Uttarakhand Ration Card List 2021
- Haryana BPL List 2021, Haryana Ration Card List 2021
- Gujarat BPL List 2021, Gujarat Ration Card List 2021
- Uttar Pradesh BPL List 2021, Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List 2021
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana List 2021
- Jharkhand mukhyamantri shramik rojgar yojana 2021
- Khelo India Youth Games 2021 Registration Last Date
- West Bengal BPL List 2021, West Bengal Ration Card List 2021
- Ayushman Bharat – Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana 2020 Hospital List (AB-SSBY) in Punjab
- PM Swamitva Yojana Official Website
- Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana 2021
- Karnataka BPL List 2021, Karnataka Ration Card List 2021
- YSR Sampoorana Poshan Yojana 2021
- Asol Chini 2021
- Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana 2021
- Assam BPL List 2021, Assam Ration Card List 2021
- Nagaland BPL List 2021, Nagaland Ration Card List 2021
- Tamil Nadu BPL List 2021, Tamil Nadu Ration Card List 2021
- Sikkim BPL List 2021, Sikkim Ration Card List 2021
- Vivah Hetu Anudan Uttar Pradesh Sarkar, Registration Form
- Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra List 2021
- Madhya Pradesh BPL List 2021, Madhya Pradesh Ration Card List
- Indane Gas Cylinder Online Booking 2021
- UPPCL Jhatpat Connection Yojana 2021
- What is electric vehicle policy in Delhi?
- MP Mukhyamantri Rural Street Vendor Registration for Loan Scheme 2021
- Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Registration Online 2021
- KALIA Yojana 3rd Beneficiaries List 2021
- KALIA Yojana Second List 2021, 2nd Installment Payment Date Dec 2021
- Meghalaya BPL List 2021, Meghalaya Ration Card List 2021
- Garib Kalyan Yojana List 2021
- Jan Dhan Yojana 500 Rupees List April 2021
- Delhi Mukhyamantri Kirayedaar Bijli Meter Yojana 2021
- Kerala Ration Card List 2021, Kerala BPL List 2021
- MJPJAY – Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana 2021
- Tripura BPL List 2021, Tripura Ration Card List 2021
- Telangana BPL List 2021, Telangana Ration Card List 2021
- Manipur BPL List 2021, Manipur Ration Card List 2021
- Odisha BPL List 2021, Odisha Ration Card List 2021
- Mizoram BPL List 2021, Mizoram Ration Card List 2021
- Andhra Pradesh BPL List 2021, Andhra Pradesh Ration Card List 2021
- Punjab BPL List 2021, Punjab Ration Card List 2021
- Yashaswini Yojana 2021
- Shiv Bhojan Yojana 2021 Maharashtra
- AP Amma Vodi Scheme 2021
- Rajasthan Swarn Jayanti Upahar Yojana 2021
- Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan 2021
- NPR: National Population Register (NPR), Smart Card and Registration Process
- NRC Documents, NRC: You Need to Know Everything About NRC