Gujarat BPL List 2021, Gujarat Ration Card List 2021
Gujarat bpl list
What is BPL list 2021?
BPL stands for Below Poverty Line. It is an economic benchmark set by the government of India to identify the economically weaker people and households in urgent need of basic needs which can be provided by the government.
It refers to a threshold income. The people whose income is below this particular income are considered poor or below the poverty line.
The government launches various schemes to help the BPL section so that their basic needs like food, shelter and clothes could be fulfilled by the government.
The Gujarat Government uses various parameters to identify the below poverty line (BPL) sections.
The Gujarat Government had decided to issue new bar-coded ration cards to BPL card Holder as per the Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department.
The objective of the issue of new ration card is to eliminate duplicate and bogus ration cards (which are getting used by rich people to get benefits of ration card) and cover all eligible beneficiaries in the state of Gujarat.
Benefits of Gujrat BPL Card:-
- There is no use of giving taxes to BPL cardholders.
- They can get food, civil supplies and consumer in very low rate.
- They can get benefits of Government Subsidies and special schemes of government made for BPL card holder.
- They can also access to Government school and college as there children can also access to it.
How to apply for it:-
Step 1: The applicant must visit the official website of Gujarat Government using the link: https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/
Step 2: You should be already registered with the portal or otherwise if you are a new user then you have to first register yourself with the portal.
Step 3: Once you done with the registration process click the revenue button to continue.
Step 4: After that select the option of new Ration card and click continue button .
Step 5: You will be led to the next page, here you have to click on the “Apply online” button for filing the form online.
Step 6: You have to enter your login id and password and then click on the “Continue to Service” button.
Step 7: Now fill all the information which is asked in the form. Then click on “update profile” button to save your profile and click on the “Next” button.
Step 8: You will be guided to the Ration Card Applicant details page, where you can check that all the information given in the form is correct or not.
Step 9: After filling all the details in the application form click on the “Submit” button.
You have to fill the application form and submit it to the office along with the required details. You will be notified in the course of time to obtain a new ration card.
SCHEMES FOR BPL CARD HOLDER
- Chiranjeevi Yojana :- A health financing scheme for safe maternal services for BPL MOTHERS.
This scheme is for maternal and pregnant mothers.
2. School Health Programme:- Its for health program for BPL card children where they get prevent from disease and promote positive health and awakening health consciousness in children.
3. Mukhyamantri Amrutum (MA) Yojana
As this scheme is for BPL card holders who have major issues with health and can’t afford the expensive treatment so this MA yojana helps then by providing the free checkups and providing proper treatment to the BPL CARD HOLDER. This scheme can be used by five members of one family.
4. Bal Sakha Scheme
Under this scheme, all babies born to BPL mothers in the State (approximately 3,00,000 births per annum) will be covered for neonatal care by partnering pediatricians.
5. Mamta Taruni Abhiyan
Department has initiated Mamta Diwas which is meant to provide a fixed day outreach services to expecting and lactating mothers.
The services are being provided by the Mamta Diwas centers at sub-centers and Anganwadis.
- Uttar Pradesh BPL List 2022, Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List 2022
- West Bengal BPL List 2022, West Bengal Ration Card List 2022
- Khelo India Youth Games 2022 Registration Last Date
- PM DHM Health id Registration Kya Hai – पीएम डीएचएम
- Ayushman Bharat, PMJAY, Name List, Hospital List 2022
- Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Connection Name BPL List 2022
- Chhattisgarh Mukhyamantri Vishesh Swasthya Sahayta Yojana 2022
- MP Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana 2022
- Delhi Mukhyamantri Septic Tank Safai Yojana 2022
- PM Kisan Pension Yojana 2022 Open Account
- राष्ट्रीय पारिवारिक लाभ योजना 2022 आवेदन की स्थिति, आवेदन फॉर्म, व पात्रता
- Pradhan Mantri Digital Health Mission Yojana 2022
- Upcoming MHADA lottery 2022 Pune dates
- Shiv Bhojan Thali Yojana 2022 Apply Online for Registration
- Ayushman Bharat – Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana 2022 Hospital List (AB-SSBY) in Punjab
- Aatmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana 2022 Registration Starts, but When?
- Gujarat BPL List 2022, Gujarat Ration Card List 2022
- Pradhan Mantri rojgar yojana 2022 Application Form
- Uttarakhand BPL List 2022, Uttarakhand Ration Card List 2022
- Haryana BPL List 2022, Haryana Ration Card List 2022
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana List 2022
- Jharkhand mukhyamantri shramik rojgar yojana 2022
- Delhi Odd Even Scheme 2022 Timings, Rules in Delhi
- PM Swamitva Yojana Official Website
- Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana 2022
- Karnataka BPL List 2022, Karnataka Ration Card List 2022
- YSR Sampoorana Poshan Yojana 2022
- Asol Chini 2022
- Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana 2022
- Assam BPL List 2022, Assam Ration Card List 2022
- Nagaland BPL List 2022, Nagaland Ration Card List 2022
- Tamil Nadu BPL List 2022, Tamil Nadu Ration Card List 2022
- Sikkim BPL List 2022, Sikkim Ration Card List 2022
- Vivah Hetu Anudan 2022 Uttar Pradesh Sarkar, Registration Form
- Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra List 2022
- Madhya Pradesh BPL List 2022, Madhya Pradesh Ration Card List
- Indane Gas Cylinder Online Booking 2022
- UPPCL Jhatpat Connection Yojana 2022
- What is electric vehicle policy in Delhi?
- MP Mukhyamantri Rural Street Vendor Registration for Loan Scheme 2022
- Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Registration Online 2022
- KALIA Yojana 3rd Beneficiaries List 2022
- KALIA Yojana Second List 2022, 2nd Installment Payment Date Dec 2022
- Meghalaya BPL List 2022, Meghalaya Ration Card List 2022
- Garib Kalyan Yojana List 2022
- Jan Dhan Yojana 500 Rupees List 2022
- Delhi Mukhyamantri Kirayedaar Bijli Meter Yojana 2022
- Kerala Ration Card List 2022, Kerala BPL List 2022
- MJPJAY – Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana 2022
- Tripura BPL List 2022, Tripura Ration Card List 2022
- Telangana BPL List 2022, Telangana Ration Card List 2022