The Chief Minister of Delhi Mr. Arvind kejriwal announce new scheme for students after many beneficial skim (Bijli Meter Yojana and Pink Ticket etc) and its name Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana.
Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana is announced on 3rd September 2020. Department of the scheme is SC/SC|T welfare department. By this scheme give financial assistance to students rs. 50,000 to rs.1,00,000.
Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana beneficiaries are SC/ST/OBC/GEN EWS candidates with a great object to provide opportunities of free coaching to students who aspire to take entrance examinations for professional courses.
|Scheme Name||Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana|
|Launched By||Chief Minister of Delhi Mr. Arvind Kejriwal|
|Department||SC/ST welfare Department of Delhi|
|Beneficiary||SC/ST/OBC/GEN EWS Candidates|
|Financial Assistance||Rs. 50,000 to 1,00,000 Rs.|
|Objectives||To Provide Opportunities of Free Coaching|
|Start Date to Apply||Available Soon|
|Type of Scheme||Delhi Govt.. Scheme|
|Mode of Application||Online And Offline Both|
|Official Website|| http://scstwelfare.delhigovt.nic.in
Financial Amount Under Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana
Under this scheme various amount and budget set for students and their study according to subjects with minimum and maximum amount. Its facility give to students for bright future and higher education.
Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana provide a financial assistance to students for study. It list show a minimum months package. This money pay as coaching fees for various exams. Its helpful for those students who are weak financial conditions.
|S. No.||Name of course for coaching to be provided||Duration of Coaching||Previous Given Amount Maximum ceiling of Coaching fee paid to institution per candidate (in Rs.)||Revised Maximum ceiling of Coaching fee paid to institution per candidate (in Rs.)|
|1.||Civil Service (Preliminary)/State Civil Services (Preliminary)||Minimum Months||5||40,000||1 Lakh Rupee|
|2.||Civil Service (Mains)/State Civil Services (Mains)||Minimum months||4||40,000||1 Lakh Rupee|
|3.||Entrance examination for Engineering, Medical, MBA and other professional courses||Minimum Months||4||40,000||1 Lakh Rupee|
|4.||Other Group A&B examinations conducted by UPSC, State Public Service Commissioners (SPSCs), Group B Examinations conducted by SSC and (SPSCs)||Minimum Months||4||30,000||50000 Rupee|
|5.||Officers Grade examinations for recruitment in the Banks, LIC, GICs, PSUs||Minimum Months||4||30,000||50000 Rupee|
Details of Stipend
- Civil Services Examinations (Preliminary level)- Rs. 1 Lakh
- Civil Services Examinations (Mins level)- Rs. 1 Lakh
- entrance exam for professional courses- rs. 1 Lakh
- A & B group exams- Rs. 50,000
- Official Grade Examinations- Rs. 50,000
- Monthly stipend of Rs. 2500paid by coaching institute for the students under Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana.
List of Coaching Institutes impelled Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana
Under this scheme provide the financial assistance to students and list of these institute is show below in table. In this table show the name of some institute and contact numbers. If you want to join and get this benefit you can contact with this
|S.No.||Name and address of the Coaching Center.||Name and mobile number of contact person.|
|1||Sachdeva Colleges Ltd. 29, south Patel Nagar, New Delhi-08.||Mr. Soam Sachdeva 9810008070|
|2||K D Campus Pvt. Ltd. 1997, Outram Lines, GTB Nagar, New Delhi-09.||Dr. Raj Kishore Choudhary 9654346771|
|3||Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd. Byju’s Classes, B1/12, Lower Ground Floor, Apsara Arcade Building, Karol Bagh.||Dr. Satya Prakash Jha. Mobile number 9999225866|
|4||Sri Chaitanya Educational Institute (Managed by varsity Education Management Pvt. Ltd.) 63/3, Ghumman’ House, Kalusarai, Sarvapriya Vihar, New Delhi-16.||Shaik Abdul salam. 9560703344|
|5||Career Plus Educational Society. 301/A,-37,38,39 Ansal Building, Comm. Complex Dr. Mukherjee Nagar Delhi-09.||Mr. Anuj Agarwal 9811069629|
|6||Samarpan for Education and Welfare Society, Shar Study Circle, 28 Jia Sarai, Near IIT Gate New Delhi-110016.||Mr. Pankaj Yadav 9205158136|
|7||Kiran Institute of Career Achievement. 3rd floor, A-4 hemkund building, opp. Chawla Restaurant, Mukharjee nagar, Delhi- 09.||Sh. Shashi Kant Mishra. 9999816446|
|8||Ravindra Institute of Indian Civil Services (OPC) PVT. LTD. 102, A/8-9, Second Floor, Ansal Building, Mukherji Nagar, Delhi-110009||Mr .Ravindra Singh 9990962858|
- The coaching institution which are already registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860, 2013 are only eligible.
- Previous experience of the institute to a minimum of three years will be considers under this scheme.
- There must be a proper infrastructure facility, available for each of the institute to be a part of this scheme.
- The institute is continues functions for at least 3 years with about 100 students is eligible.
Aim of the Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas scheme is to support the students to gain a free coaching. Benefited candidates belongings to SC/ST/ OBC and EWS categories. Candidates can be applied online and offline ways. About this scheme announce soon new updates with apply dates.
Benefits of Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana
- Students of lower and weak economic levels and people at poverty can avail this scheme to get a financial assistance for preparing competition exams.
- A sufficient financial support help the students for sharp their knowledge and skill. Its providing help in better study or and gain knowledge.
- Students can find a suitable coaching center which fall under this scheme.
- Students must have obtained the required percentage of marks in the qualifying examination.
- Student will be selected based on the academic condition of the institute.
- Free coaching will be provided for the entitled students at both the preliminary and mains examination levels.
- The students who are getting selected under this scheme should attend all the classes without fail.
- A student can be benefited from this scheme only twice.
- The scheme ostentation of OBC and EWS categories can be availed only by the only by the resident of the Delhi and they must have cleared that 10th and 12th exams.
- Students whose family income should be less than rs. 8 lakh per annum are only eligible.
- Sufficient document for the verification of the above criteria such as income and cast certificate must be provide to avail this scheme.
How to Apply for Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana
- This scheme is available at all the approved coaching institutes of Delhi.
- Collect application form from coaching institute and fill up all necessary details and attached with documents with this form.
- Submitted your form for the registration process for enrolling in d Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana.
- After submitted all applications and details the eligible stipends will be provided by the particular centers.