Jharkhand mukhyamantri shramik rojgar yojana 2020 is just like Mahatma Gandhi Employment Guarantee Scheme.
Due to this pandemic, a large number of migrant labourers had lost their jobs and returned to their native states. Now it is the responsibility of the respective state govt’s to ensure that these migrant workers get employment in their own states.
Aim of Jharkhand mukhyamantri shramik rojgar yojana
In this scheme the government is going to provide Rojgar guarantee to the migrant workers. If any worker will not get employment within 15 days then they are eligible to get the berojgari Bhatta.
Benefits of Jharkhand mukhyamantri shramik rojgar yojana
1) both skilled and unskilled laborers will be provided equal employment opportunities.
2) Employment will be given to the migrant laborers returned to Jharkhand through the scheme.
3) At least employment will be given for 100 days.
4) Any person older than 18 years will be able to avail the benefit of the scheme, only if he is a resident of the state.
5) All urban bodies will be given separate funds to provide employment to urban laborers.
6) Applicants will be given employment cards, information will be written about what work they will do and for how long they will stay employed.
7) Online and offline applications can be made under the scheme.
Eligibility criteria for Jharkhand mukhyamantri shramik rojgar yojana
1)The person should be of 18 years and above.
2)He/she should be staying in urban areas since April 1, 2015.
3) Applicant shouldn’t have the MNREGA card in rural areas.
4) Daily wage workers, staying in government shelters, for the last three years would be eligible for the new scheme.
Documents required for Jharkhand mukhyamantri shramik rojgar yojana
1) domicile certificate
2) passport size photo ( applicant )
3) Aadhar card
4) age certificate/birth certificate
5) bank passbook
How to fill application form for Jharkhand mukhyamantri shramik rojgar yojana
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Shramik Rojgar Yojana i.e. www.jharkhand.gov.in.
Step 2- On this home page, you will have to click on the option of Download Job Card from the application section .
Step 3- On this page, you have to fill all the information asked such as Application Ref Number, Aadhaar Number etc.
Step 4- Finally, you have to click on submit button. After this you can download the job card.
How to file a compliant
If anybody have complain regarding this scheme you may file a complaint —–
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Jharkhand Mukhyamagntri Shramik Rojgar Yojana i.e. www.jharkhand.gov.in.
Step 2- On this home page you will see the option of Grievance , you have to click on this option.
Step 4- Next Final Step, you have to click on the submit button. In this way, your complaint will be easily registered.
Help line number
Help line number – 1800-120-2929.