In Odisha state KALIYA Yojana is very popular and profitable scheme. Many small and marginal farmers get this profit and apply for this scheme. First Installment list of KALIYA Yojana is launched few month ago.
Under this scheme rs.5,000 transferred in farmers Bank account on 26th January 2020. It is a financial assistance scheme for farmers and give a money help. Its transferred by Direct Transferred Mode. Beneficiaries also get the rs. 5,000 money amount in their Bank account.
KALIA First Installment Release
KALIA Scheme is released on 25th January. Farmers are glad to receive this money. This a a financial for farmer. Small and marginal farmers also get this benefit. On First Installment released almost 12.50 lakh farmers are included in KALIA Yojana. Its suppport for livelihood and landless farmers and cultivator to providing a financial assistance.
Applying for this scheme before 15 January 2020. Download red/green forms. and registration. They are find your name in first list. Its money provided District and Block and Village wise.
Check Your Name in Beneficiaries List
You may check your name in First Beneficiaries list step by step-
- First of go on official website of KALIA Yojana and providing your name in KALIA Yojana beneficiaries list.
- Choose your district and block name and click on submission button.
- After submission open Pdf format.
- Beneficiaries list available Gram Panchayat wise.
- If you dont find your name in beneficiaries list then click on red/green form for including under this list.