Now we are discuss in KALIA Yojana News list and all about the KALIA Scheme. It scheme provide financial benefit to farmers and their family and landless lbour. Its scheme launched by Odisha State Government and Chief Minister Mr. Naveen Patnaik.
KALIA scheme is paid money rs. 10,000 or rs. 5,000 in Kharif season crops and rs. 5,000 in Rabi season crops to small and marginal farmers. Its scheme provide many financial benefits with loan without interest and minimum interest rate and health insurance.
Details About KALIA Yojana
|Full form of Yojana||Krushak Assistance for livelihood and income augmentation|
|Scheme Name||KALIA Yojana|
|Launched by||Naveen Patnaik|
|Date of launched||December 2018|
|Implementation mode||Phase wise operation|
|Target beneficiaries||Financially weak farmers|
|Start date to apply||Month of January 2019|
|Last date to apply||Not yet declare|
|Mode of application||Offline|
|Mode availability of green list||Online|
|Supervised by||Odisha Government|
|Type of scheme||State Government scheme|
KALIA Eligibility criteria
- Small and marginal farmers and landless labour apply for registration.
- Two hector of agriculture land
- Cultivator and household labour apply for registration.
- Minimum age of applicant is 18 years and maximum age is 50 years.
- farmer are not worked under state and central government.
- Applicant resident of Odisha.
- Income Tax payer are not eligible.
Required Documents for KALIA
Applicant apply for registration online way. For registration need some documents and its compulsory. Required following documents –
- Adhar card, Voter Id, Driving License
- Age proof (Birth certificate)
- Bank Details, Account Pass book
- Documents of agriculture land
- Domicile Certificate
Benefits of KALIA Scheme
- Providing financial benefit rs. 10,000 annually in two installment to small and marginal farmers
- Give health Insurance
- Give loan without interest
KALIA Helpline Number
- Toll free helpline number 1800-572-1122
- You send message on WhatsApp number +91-8456099688
Helpline number provide by Odisha Government for farmers solution and clear any doubt and answer to question of farmers.