We are discuss about the KALIA Yojana second installment list and important dates and benefits of the scheme and application process. All updates and information are available on this page and update soon other schemes.
KALIA Yojana is launched by Odisha state Government for small and marginal farmers and landless labour. Its a financial help for farmers by government each farmers payout rs.10,000 annually (5,000rs. for Rabi and 5,000 rs. for Kharf). Its 100% benefit goes to farmers. Kaliya Yojana given money help.
Details for 2nd Ibstallment
|Name of the scheme||KALIA Scheme|
|Announced by||Chief Minister of Odisha Mr.Naveen Patnaik|
|Beneficiaries||Small, marginal farmers and landless,agriculture labour|
|2nd Installment release||November 2020|
|Availability of Beneficiaries list||Available here|
|Total Number of Beneficiaries||75 Lakh|
|No. of beneficiaries under third Installment||42 Lakh|
|Launched Date||21st December 2018|
List of 2nd Installment
Now we all are kow about KALIA scheme because its inaugurated a long time ago. First beneficiaries list is break our 2-3 month ago. Now in November month the second beneficiaries list is out. Its first list about 50 lakh for farmers are included as beneficiaries for the scheme.
Now Odisha Government is declare about more beneficiaries and increase more 25lakh farmers. It is a huge number of beneficiaries. Total beneficiaries are 75 lakh. State government concern authorities that the transfer of fund will take place in November.
Benefits of the KALIA Schame
Under this scheme is many benefits are included for farmers and landless labour–
- In each season given rs.5,000 to farmers as an incentive.Total amount is 10,000 its divided in Kharif crop season rs. 5,000 and Rabi crops season rs. 5000. Its give to small and marginal farmers and landless labour.
- A total of rs. 25,000 paid to the beneficiaries.
- Money amount is directly transferred to farmers bank account on a annually basis.
- KALIA Scheme provided to al beneficiaries those are eligible for this.
- State Government paid Half of premium amount.
- Loan facility is also available with KALIA scheme more than rs. 50,000 without interest.
- Beneficiaries also get an accidental coverage rs. 2 lakh as a premium payment of rs. 330 is is available for the beneficiaries and Odisha Government contribute rs, 165 of the premium amount.
Eligibility for Registration
Following applicants are apply for KALIA Yojana-
- Residents of Odisha state
- Farmers are belonging to small and marginal farmer category
- Only poor and BPL farmers eligible
- Applicant have a Working Bank Account
- If any farmer work with State or Center Government department then they will not eligible.
Process for Registration
Its a simple step for Registration-
- Visit official website of KALIA scheme
- Click on a green form link for fresh application
- Click on Downloan for download the form
- Take printout of form
- Attach all documents with form
- Submit your application form to the Gram Panchayat Office.
It is kalia jojona list 2020, kalia jojona list published first, second and third online.