Karnataka BPL List 2019, Karnataka Ration Card List,
Karnataka is a south western region of India and it is manufacturing hub for public companies. Karnataka covered sixth largest area in the country.
The state also ranks number eighth in population with total population of 61,130,704. And 56% of the population is involved in agriculture and its related activities.
Karnataka is taking major steps in solving poverty. Poverty percentage in Karnataka is 20.91%.
In last few decades there is a major decline in poverty rate. Government has also introduced many schemes to help BPL people. Some of these schemes are as follows:
- Ayushman Bharat and Arogya Karnataka:
This scheme is launched for the healthcare of people. Under this scheme
BPL families can avail treatment upto Rs.5 lakhs per annum and APL families are also benefited from this scheme but they will get treatment benefit upto Rs.1.5 lakhs.
Government has done agreement with 36 hospitals for this scheme.
- Bhagyalakshmi Scheme:
This scheme is launched in 2006 for BPL families who are having girl child. This scheme is eligible for 2 girl child per family.
This scheme is launched to increase the status of girls in society. Government will give 10,000/- per girl child.
- Atal Pension Yojana:
Government has launched this scheme on May 9, 2015. This scheme is launched for poor and underprivileged people. In this scheme government will provide pension depending on the contribution. This scheme will provide financial assistance to poor people.
Not only this schemes government has initiated many other benefits like free bus passes for students, smoke free kitchen, universal healthcare, free education for girl child etc.
Every government has set an income bar to identify BPL families so that they can provide them with some help.
Karnataka government said that if a person is having an income till 1.2 lakhs per annum will be eligible for BPL cards.
BPL cards will be given on the spot by the government if a person if having an income certificate.
Government is also providing free gas connections to women of BPL families and government will directly pay Rs.1940 to the gas company.
These all schemes are initiated by the government for those people who can’t afford these basic necessities.
Government of Karnataka has decided to simplify the process of BPL cards.
Before there were 14 parameters to identify BPL families but now government wants this process to be hassle free so that eligible persons can easily take advantage of the schemes which are initiated by the government.
In Karnataka there are three types of Ration Card BPL, APL and Antodya.
In comparison to all three card holders of Antodya is eligible in receiving more Ration than others.
People can now have offline as well as online access to make BPL cards. Just by going to Ration Card website they can see their names on the list and they can also enrol for the same.
But they have to fill correct details and they also have to attach the required documents with the form and they can also see the status of their Ration Card online. All these steps are taken for the ease of the people.
Government of Karnataka has launched a scheme called “Sarva Sikhsha Abhiyan”.
The main aim of this scheme is to educate the young generation and this program is especially for poor people so that they can study and in future they can get jobs and they will not be dependent on anybody.
The literacy rate of Karnataka is much more than many states in India. Government of the state is putting the main focus on education so that in future poverty rate will not increase.
- Pradhan Mantri rojgar yojana 2021 Application Form
- Aatmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana Registration Starts, but When?
- Khelo India Youth Games 2021 Registration Last Date
- Shiv Bhojan Thali Yojana 2021 Apply Online for Registration
- Uttarakhand BPL List 2021, Uttarakhand Ration Card List 2021
- Haryana BPL List 2021, Haryana Ration Card List 2021
- Gujarat BPL List 2021, Gujarat Ration Card List 2021
- Uttar Pradesh BPL List 2021, Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List 2021
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana List 2021
- Jharkhand mukhyamantri shramik rojgar yojana 2021
- West Bengal BPL List 2021, West Bengal Ration Card List 2021
- Ayushman Bharat – Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana 2020 Hospital List (AB-SSBY) in Punjab
- PM Swamitva Yojana Official Website
- Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana 2021
- Karnataka BPL List 2021, Karnataka Ration Card List 2021
- YSR Sampoorana Poshan Yojana 2021
- Asol Chini 2021
- Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana 2021
- Assam BPL List 2021, Assam Ration Card List 2021
- Nagaland BPL List 2021, Nagaland Ration Card List 2021
- Tamil Nadu BPL List 2021, Tamil Nadu Ration Card List 2021
- Sikkim BPL List 2021, Sikkim Ration Card List 2021
- Vivah Hetu Anudan Uttar Pradesh Sarkar, Registration Form
- Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra List 2021
- Madhya Pradesh BPL List 2021, Madhya Pradesh Ration Card List
- Indane Gas Cylinder Online Booking 2021
- UPPCL Jhatpat Connection Yojana 2021
- What is electric vehicle policy in Delhi?
- MP Mukhyamantri Rural Street Vendor Registration for Loan Scheme 2021
- Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Registration Online 2021
- KALIA Yojana 3rd Beneficiaries List 2021
- KALIA Yojana Second List 2021, 2nd Installment Payment Date Dec 2021
- Meghalaya BPL List 2021, Meghalaya Ration Card List 2021
- Garib Kalyan Yojana List 2021
- Jan Dhan Yojana 500 Rupees List April 2021
- Delhi Mukhyamantri Kirayedaar Bijli Meter Yojana 2021
- Kerala Ration Card List 2021, Kerala BPL List 2021
- MJPJAY – Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana 2021
- Tripura BPL List 2021, Tripura Ration Card List 2021
- Telangana BPL List 2021, Telangana Ration Card List 2021
- Manipur BPL List 2021, Manipur Ration Card List 2021
- Odisha BPL List 2021, Odisha Ration Card List 2021
- Mizoram BPL List 2021, Mizoram Ration Card List 2021
- Andhra Pradesh BPL List 2021, Andhra Pradesh Ration Card List 2021
- Punjab BPL List 2021, Punjab Ration Card List 2021
- Yashaswini Yojana 2021
- Shiv Bhojan Yojana 2021 Maharashtra
- AP Amma Vodi Scheme 2021
- Rajasthan Swarn Jayanti Upahar Yojana 2021
- Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan 2021
- NPR: National Population Register (NPR), Smart Card and Registration Process