Karnataka BPL List 2019, Karnataka Ration Card List,
Karnataka is a south western region of India and it is manufacturing hub for public companies. Karnataka covered sixth largest area in the country.
The state also ranks number eighth in population with total population of 61,130,704. And 56% of the population is involved in agriculture and its related activities.
Karnataka is taking major steps in solving poverty. Poverty percentage in Karnataka is 20.91%.
In last few decades there is a major decline in poverty rate. Government has also introduced many schemes to help BPL people. Some of these schemes are as follows:
- Ayushman Bharat and Arogya Karnataka:
This scheme is launched for the healthcare of people. Under this scheme
BPL families can avail treatment upto Rs.5 lakhs per annum and APL families are also benefited from this scheme but they will get treatment benefit upto Rs.1.5 lakhs.
Government has done agreement with 36 hospitals for this scheme.
- Bhagyalakshmi Scheme:
This scheme is launched in 2006 for BPL families who are having girl child. This scheme is eligible for 2 girl child per family.
This scheme is launched to increase the status of girls in society. Government will give 10,000/- per girl child.
- Atal Pension Yojana:
Government has launched this scheme on May 9, 2015. This scheme is launched for poor and underprivileged people. In this scheme government will provide pension depending on the contribution. This scheme will provide financial assistance to poor people.
Not only this schemes government has initiated many other benefits like free bus passes for students, smoke free kitchen, universal healthcare, free education for girl child etc.
Every government has set an income bar to identify BPL families so that they can provide them with some help.
Karnataka government said that if a person is having an income till 1.2 lakhs per annum will be eligible for BPL cards.
BPL cards will be given on the spot by the government if a person if having an income certificate.
Government is also providing free gas connections to women of BPL families and government will directly pay Rs.1940 to the gas company.
These all schemes are initiated by the government for those people who can’t afford these basic necessities.
Government of Karnataka has decided to simplify the process of BPL cards.
Before there were 14 parameters to identify BPL families but now government wants this process to be hassle free so that eligible persons can easily take advantage of the schemes which are initiated by the government.
In Karnataka there are three types of Ration Card BPL, APL and Antodya.
In comparison to all three card holders of Antodya is eligible in receiving more Ration than others.
People can now have offline as well as online access to make BPL cards. Just by going to Ration Card website they can see their names on the list and they can also enrol for the same.
But they have to fill correct details and they also have to attach the required documents with the form and they can also see the status of their Ration Card online. All these steps are taken for the ease of the people.
Government of Karnataka has launched a scheme called “Sarva Sikhsha Abhiyan”.
The main aim of this scheme is to educate the young generation and this program is especially for poor people so that they can study and in future they can get jobs and they will not be dependent on anybody.
The literacy rate of Karnataka is much more than many states in India. Government of the state is putting the main focus on education so that in future poverty rate will not increase.
- Uttar Pradesh BPL List 2022, Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List 2022
- West Bengal BPL List 2022, West Bengal Ration Card List 2022
- Khelo India Youth Games 2022 Registration Last Date
- PM DHM Health id Registration Kya Hai – पीएम डीएचएम
- Ayushman Bharat, PMJAY, Name List, Hospital List 2022
- Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Connection Name BPL List 2022
- Chhattisgarh Mukhyamantri Vishesh Swasthya Sahayta Yojana 2022
- MP Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana 2022
- Delhi Mukhyamantri Septic Tank Safai Yojana 2022
- PM Kisan Pension Yojana 2022 Open Account
- राष्ट्रीय पारिवारिक लाभ योजना 2022 आवेदन की स्थिति, आवेदन फॉर्म, व पात्रता
- Pradhan Mantri Digital Health Mission Yojana 2022
- Upcoming MHADA lottery 2022 Pune dates
- Shiv Bhojan Thali Yojana 2022 Apply Online for Registration
- Ayushman Bharat – Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana 2022 Hospital List (AB-SSBY) in Punjab
- Aatmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana 2022 Registration Starts, but When?
- Gujarat BPL List 2022, Gujarat Ration Card List 2022
- Pradhan Mantri rojgar yojana 2022 Application Form
- Uttarakhand BPL List 2022, Uttarakhand Ration Card List 2022
- Haryana BPL List 2022, Haryana Ration Card List 2022
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana List 2022
- Jharkhand mukhyamantri shramik rojgar yojana 2022
- Delhi Odd Even Scheme 2022 Timings, Rules in Delhi
- PM Swamitva Yojana Official Website
- Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana 2022
- Karnataka BPL List 2022, Karnataka Ration Card List 2022
- YSR Sampoorana Poshan Yojana 2022
- Asol Chini 2022
- Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana 2022
- Assam BPL List 2022, Assam Ration Card List 2022
- Nagaland BPL List 2022, Nagaland Ration Card List 2022
- Tamil Nadu BPL List 2022, Tamil Nadu Ration Card List 2022
- Sikkim BPL List 2022, Sikkim Ration Card List 2022
- Vivah Hetu Anudan 2022 Uttar Pradesh Sarkar, Registration Form
- Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra List 2022
- Madhya Pradesh BPL List 2022, Madhya Pradesh Ration Card List
- Indane Gas Cylinder Online Booking 2022
- UPPCL Jhatpat Connection Yojana 2022
- What is electric vehicle policy in Delhi?
- MP Mukhyamantri Rural Street Vendor Registration for Loan Scheme 2022
- Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Registration Online 2022
- KALIA Yojana 3rd Beneficiaries List 2022
- KALIA Yojana Second List 2022, 2nd Installment Payment Date Dec 2022
- Meghalaya BPL List 2022, Meghalaya Ration Card List 2022
- Garib Kalyan Yojana List 2022
- Jan Dhan Yojana 500 Rupees List 2022
- Delhi Mukhyamantri Kirayedaar Bijli Meter Yojana 2022
- Kerala Ration Card List 2022, Kerala BPL List 2022
- MJPJAY – Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana 2022
- Tripura BPL List 2022, Tripura Ration Card List 2022
- Telangana BPL List 2022, Telangana Ration Card List 2022