Kerala BPL Ration Card List 2019, Kerala BPL List 2019
Poverty is not only about money, it also affects the person mentally and physically.
Because if a person will not get the basic necessities such as food, clothes and shelter then he may not be able to survive and if he survives he will continue living in poverty because he will not be able to work as he does not have enough energy to work.
So, poverty is not the problem of one country or one state it is their in whole world but the thing that matters is how government is taking efforts to improve the conditions.
Every state government has initiated different schemes to help BPL people and so does the government of Kerala also takes some of the major steps to help BPL people and they have also successfully achieve their targets.
BPL people mostly live in rural areas and most of them are from scheduled tribes and castes.
As per the record, in 2011-12 Kerala was having 11.3% of BPL population in the state.
But since Kerala is having highest percentage of literate population government has taken major steps to educate BPL people and not only this government has helped in health care, pension schemes, public distribution system and many such schemes to help BPL people.
And by initiating such schemes government has successfully decline the rate of percentage of BPL people in state.
Every government has some parameters to determine BPL families and it may differ from state to state.
Kerala government has set seven parameters to determine BPL families and they are as follows:
- Only one room with “kacha” walls and “kacha” roof.
- No adult member between the ages of 16 and 59.
- Female headed house with no adult male member between age 16 and 59.
- SC/ST households.
- No literate member above age 25.
- Landless member and they should earn some money by doing casual labour work.
According to data of 2011-12 , the total population of kerala is 76.99 lakhs and out of which 63.19 lakhs lives in rural areas and out of this rural population 19.16 lakhs people are living in poverty.
But regardless of all this numbers government of kerala has taken such initiating steps that they are able to eradicate poverty fully from their state and Kerala has become the first poverty-free state.
Nava Keralam Karma Padhathi(NKKP) :
This is the new initiative taken by the government of Kerala . In this scheme the government has implemented in four innovative missions in the state for the benefits of the vulnerable sections . And the four missions are as follows : Haritha Keralam, Aaardram, Life and education Rejuvenation.
- “Haritha Keralam” is an environment friendly approach . this mission is focusing on organic farming , water conservation and waste management .
- “Aaaedram” this mission is focusing on the healthcare of the people. This mission is dealing with the health problems which are facing by the people these days.
- “LIFE” (Livelihood inclusions and financial empowerment) this mission aims to provide safe and secure house for all landless and homeless family.
- “Education Rejuvenation” this mission aims to take forward the state from universalisation of education to modernisation of education with smart classrooms, digital libraries.
- Khelo India Youth Games 2021 Registration Form Last Date
- PM Swamitva Yojana Official Website
- Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana 2020
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana List 2020
- Karnataka BPL List 2020, Karnataka Ration Card List 2020
- YSR Sampoorana Poshan Yojana 2020
- Asol Chini 2020
- Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana 2020
- Assam BPL List 2020, Assam Ration Card List 2020
- Nagaland BPL List 2020, Nagaland Ration Card List 2020
- Tamil Nadu BPL List 2020, Tamil Nadu Ration Card List 2020
- Sikkim BPL List 2020, Sikkim Ration Card List 2020
- Vivah Hetu Anudan Uttar Pradesh Sarkar, Registration Form
- Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra List 2020
- Madhya Pradesh BPL List 2020, Madhya Pradesh Ration Card List
- Ayushman Bharat – Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana 2020 Hospital List (AB-SSBY) in Punjab
- West Bengal BPL List 2020, West Bengal Ration Card List 2020
- Indane Gas Cylinder Online Booking
- UPPCL Jhatpat Connection Yojana 2020
- Jharkhand mukhyamantri shramik rojgar yojana 2020
- What is electric vehicle policy in Delhi?
- MP Mukhyamantri Rural Street Vendor Registration for Loan Scheme 2020
- Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Registration Online
- KALIA Yojana 3rd Beneficiaries List 2020
- KALIA Yojana Second List 2020, 2nd Installment Payment Date Dec 2020
- Meghalaya BPL List 2020, Meghalaya Ration Card List 2020
- Garib Kalyan Yojana List 2020
- Jan Dhan Yojana 500 Rupees List April 2020
- Delhi Mukhyamantri Kirayedaar Bijli Meter Yojana 2020
- Kerala Ration Card List 2020, Kerala BPL List 2020
- MJPJAY – Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana 2020
- Tripura BPL List 2020, Tripura Ration Card List 2020
- Telangana BPL List 2020, Telangana Ration Card List 2020
- Manipur BPL List 2020, Manipur Ration Card List 2020
- Odisha BPL List 2020, Odisha Ration Card List 2020
- Mizoram BPL List 2020, Mizoram Ration Card List 2020
- Andhra Pradesh BPL List 2020, Andhra Pradesh Ration Card List 2020
- Punjab BPL List 2020, Punjab Ration Card List 2020
- Yashaswini Yojana 2020
- Shiv Bhojan Yojana 2020 Maharashtra
- AP Amma Vodi Scheme 2020
- Rajasthan Swarn Jayanti Upahar Yojana 2020
- Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan 2020
- NPR: National Population Register (NPR), Smart Card and Registration Process
- NRC Documents, NRC: You Need to Know Everything About NRC
- Nirogi Rajasthan Scheme 2020
- Atal Bhujal Yojana 2020
- Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card Registration Starts, Apply before 1 April 2020
- Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana 2020 in Rajasthan
- Maharashtra Bandhkam Kamgar Yojana 2020
- Kisan Credit Card Loan Scheme 2020
All these steps are taken to improve the condition of weaker section of society who can’t afford to have basic necessities for them and their families. And Kerala is the state which have achieved 100% results by eradicating poverty from their state.