Madhya Pradesh Ration Card List 2019, Madhya Pradesh BPL List 2019
Madhya Pradesh is the biggest state in the country and it is the fourthpoorest state of India. And “Alirajpur” district of Madhya Pradesh is the poorest district because it is highly tribal dominated area with large forest area due to which the district has remained poor.
MLA Madho Singh Dawar said that “There are many reasons of poverty in India but three factors which affect the poverty most are Malnutrition is the largest contributor for poverty as it is responsible for 28.3% poverty.
Education is the second largest contributor in poverty and lack of clean drinking water and child mortality is the third largest factor which affects poverty.”
Every government launches some schemes for the welfare of the poor people and to improve the conditions of the society.
And so does Madhya Pradesh government launches some schemes which are as follows:
- Mukhyamantri teerth darshan yojana :
Every senior citizen wishes to go religious places so the government of the state has taken serious initiative to help senior citizens to visit pilgrimage of their choices as stated by the government.
- Beti Bachao Abhiyan:
This initiative is taken by the government because of the declining sex ratio in the state.
The Chief Minister himself visited several places to meet people and motivate them to stop the abnormal practices which are carried on by people.
- Laadil Laxmi Yojana:
This scheme was started in 2006 with an objective to lay a strong foundation of girl’s future through improvement in their educational and economic status.
In this scheme every girl will get National Saving Certificate worth Rs. 6000
and government will give this sum of money until Rs.30000 received by every girl.
- Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana:
This scheme is launched by Chief Minister Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan.
This scheme is to provide financial help to poor families for marrying their daughters/widows.
And Rs.15,000 Is given for household expenses and mass marriage
People of Madhya Pradesh can also see their name on Ration Card online.
As we all know that ration card is helpful in getting ration at low prices.
People who are having income of less than 1000/- per year comes under BPL families.
And the colour of their ration card is blue.
AAY families are those who are poorest of poor and their card colour is yellow and they will get ration at very subsidised rate.
Any person can avail food grains from ration card as fixed by the government per person.
This scheme is launched by government because
people who can’t afford food at market price can avail at subsidised rate.
For applying online they have to fill the form in which details of their
income, village and personal details have to be filled by the beneficiary.
They can also add a new member in their ration card online.
But Madhya Pradesh is the state where poverty is kept increasing although it is the state which is having largest area and highest population.
Madhya Pradesh is having a total population of 2.34 crores in which 33% of people are living under poverty in the state.
- Uttar Pradesh BPL List 2022, Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List 2022
- West Bengal BPL List 2022, West Bengal Ration Card List 2022
- Khelo India Youth Games 2022 Registration Last Date
- PM DHM Health id Registration Kya Hai – पीएम डीएचएम
- Ayushman Bharat, PMJAY, Name List, Hospital List 2022
- Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Connection Name BPL List 2022
- Chhattisgarh Mukhyamantri Vishesh Swasthya Sahayta Yojana 2022
- MP Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana 2022
- Delhi Mukhyamantri Septic Tank Safai Yojana 2022
- PM Kisan Pension Yojana 2022 Open Account
- राष्ट्रीय पारिवारिक लाभ योजना 2022 आवेदन की स्थिति, आवेदन फॉर्म, व पात्रता
- Pradhan Mantri Digital Health Mission Yojana 2022
- Upcoming MHADA lottery 2022 Pune dates
- Shiv Bhojan Thali Yojana 2022 Apply Online for Registration
- Ayushman Bharat – Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana 2022 Hospital List (AB-SSBY) in Punjab
- Aatmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana 2022 Registration Starts, but When?
- Gujarat BPL List 2022, Gujarat Ration Card List 2022
- Pradhan Mantri rojgar yojana 2022 Application Form
- Uttarakhand BPL List 2022, Uttarakhand Ration Card List 2022
- Haryana BPL List 2022, Haryana Ration Card List 2022
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana List 2022
- Jharkhand mukhyamantri shramik rojgar yojana 2022
- Delhi Odd Even Scheme 2022 Timings, Rules in Delhi
- PM Swamitva Yojana Official Website
- Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana 2022
- Karnataka BPL List 2022, Karnataka Ration Card List 2022
- YSR Sampoorana Poshan Yojana 2022
- Asol Chini 2022
- Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana 2022
- Assam BPL List 2022, Assam Ration Card List 2022
- Nagaland BPL List 2022, Nagaland Ration Card List 2022
- Tamil Nadu BPL List 2022, Tamil Nadu Ration Card List 2022
- Sikkim BPL List 2022, Sikkim Ration Card List 2022
- Vivah Hetu Anudan 2022 Uttar Pradesh Sarkar, Registration Form
- Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra List 2022
- Madhya Pradesh BPL List 2022, Madhya Pradesh Ration Card List
- Indane Gas Cylinder Online Booking 2022
- UPPCL Jhatpat Connection Yojana 2022
- What is electric vehicle policy in Delhi?
- MP Mukhyamantri Rural Street Vendor Registration for Loan Scheme 2022
- Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Registration Online 2022
- KALIA Yojana 3rd Beneficiaries List 2022
- KALIA Yojana Second List 2022, 2nd Installment Payment Date Dec 2022
- Meghalaya BPL List 2022, Meghalaya Ration Card List 2022
- Garib Kalyan Yojana List 2022
- Jan Dhan Yojana 500 Rupees List 2022
- Delhi Mukhyamantri Kirayedaar Bijli Meter Yojana 2022
- Kerala Ration Card List 2022, Kerala BPL List 2022
- MJPJAY – Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana 2022
- Tripura BPL List 2022, Tripura Ration Card List 2022
- Telangana BPL List 2022, Telangana Ration Card List 2022