As per the provisions of Building and Other Construction Workers (Employment Regulation and Terms of Service) Act, 1949 and Maharashtra Building and Other Construction Workers (Employment Regulation and Terms of Service) Rule 1 On May 7, a trilateral board, Maharashtra Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board, was formed. Excluding the cost of land from the building and other construction establishment in the state, the cess is being collected at the rate of 5% of the cost of construction and deposited with the Maharashtra Building and other construction workers to the Welfare Board.
The collected cess funds are used for the welfare of the building and construction workers in the state. In every district of Maharashtra, the building and other construction workers are registered in the office of the Labor Department. It requires the following qualifications and documents.
Eligibility for Maharashtra Bandhkam Kamgar Yojana-
• Construction workers in the age group of 3-5 years
• Workers who worked as construction workers for more than 90 days in the last twelve months
Documents required for registration
• Proof of age Address Proof
• Certificate of working 90 days or more in the previous year
• 5 color photos of passport size
• Photo ID proof
• Xerox of Bank Passbook
The worker is eligible to avail all the schemes of the Board as long as the registration is alive after the worker registers. Construction workers are registered and distributed to the office of Palghar, MIDC Staff Colonel, Chitralaya, Hotel Sarovar, Boisar (West), District Palghar, office of the Deputy Commissioner of Building & Other Construction Workers in Palghar District.
In the present case, various 19 welfare schemes are implemented for the beneficiary construction workers in the records through Maharashtra Building and other construction workers welfare boards.
• The beneficiaries in the records are Rs. 50,000 for natural delivery to the wife of the construction workers as well as the wife of the registered male beneficiaries. 5 (Rs. 15,000 only) and Rs. Financial Assistance at Rs.
• Registered beneficiary construction workers will have to pay Rs. 1,00 / – (Rs. 2 thousand five hundred only) and Rs. Financial assistance of Rs. 5 / – (Rs. 5,000 only).
• If 4 beneficiaries of registered beneficiary workers get a minimum of 5% or more in class I and grade I, Rs. Incentive Educational Assistance at Rs. 1,00 / – (Rs.
• Regular beneficiary workers will have to pay Rs. Academic Assistance at Rs. 1 / – (Rs. 10,000 only)
• For the first, second and third year of admission, books and educational materials to the wives of registered beneficiary workers or to the wife of male worker, Rs. Academic assistance at a cost of Rs.
For the beneficiaries of registered beneficiary workers or the wife of a male worker, Rs. 1, 2 / – (Rs. One lakh only) and Rs. 1,00 / – (Rs.
• Financial assistance to the two beneficiaries of the registered beneficiary workers for only twenty thousand per academic year, and twenty thousand per academic year, and twenty five thousand for every academic year.
• If a registered beneficiary worker or his spouse performs family planning surgery after the birth of a daughter, keep the girl’s name in the name of the girl for a period of up to one year, up to one lakh rupees.
4% of registered beneficiary workers or those with permanent disability will get Rs. Financial assistance of Rs. Two lakhs. However, if the construction worker has insurance cover in the record, the reimbursement of the insurance amount or through the board will be Rs. Two lakh financial subsidy will be allowable.
• In case of death of registered beneficiary worker, the nominee to his nominee will get Rs. Ten thousand rupees help for the funeral.
• In case of death of registered beneficiary worker, widow of his widow or wife worker shall be paid Rs. Twenty four thousand financial support (for only five years)
• If the registered beneficiary dies at the time of construction, his legal legacy will be Rs. Five lakh rupees financial assistance
• Beneficiary workers and their families will get Rs. Up to one lakh medical assistance (limited to one member only once and two members of a family) However, the benefit of this plan should be paid only if the health insurance plan is not implemented.
• Recruitment for Computer Education (MS-CIT) should be paid to the beneficiary workers for two steps, the payment of fee, however, to be reimbursed if the MS-CIT certificate is passed.
• Grant of Rs. 30,000 to the registered beneficiary to pay for the construction worker’s own first marriage.
• On the 1st of August, all the records of the survivor’s registration are financed by the construction worker for the purchase of daily necessities, up to Rs. 3,000 per worker.
• Allotment of Personality Development Book Set to registered workers
• Rs. 6,000 subsidy to the construction worker for registration of treatment for Maharashtra building and other construction workers to the Addiction Centers.