Manipur BPL List 2019, Manipur Ration Card List 2019
Firstly we should know that what is meant by BPL list, mostly all knows that under BPL list the family which are below the poverty line of Meghalaya comes.
BPL is a type of ration card which is issued by government authorities through with poorest families are benefited many of the schemes launched by the government to benefit BPL citizens.
Government of Manipur provide BPL citizens good and a very subsidized price household would like grains, kerosene, sugar is provided.
BPL card also used as an identity proof and address verification of family. It is issued to the head of the family.
For issuing BPL card in Manipur the applicant should be eligible for it eligibilities are as follows:
1 applicant should be a permanent resident of Manipur.
2 applicants should not have any other type of ration card in any other state.
3 As per government rules women of family is termed as a head of the family and all head of the family can apply for BPL card.
4 Applicant annual incomes should be less as described by Manipur government.
In case if the citizens have migrated from one state to another and want to apply for new BPL card firstly the application should have prepared the certificate of cancellation of last ration card.
Some documents should be submitted with the form are as follows:
1. Identification proof and address verification proof is required.
2. Contact proof is required.
3. Passport size photograph of the family group is required.
4. Income certificate of the applicant is required.
5. Birth certificate of the applicant is required.
6. Driving licence and bank passbook are also submitted.
Enna case if a new baby is born in the BPL family the photocopy of the child’s birth certificate by adding the name of child should be submitted.
Approximately within 30 days on you people card is issued and if we have to add a name of a new member in a family with in 10 days a processor is completed.
Manipur government launched the scheme named “School fugadaba” meant to make education better. The motive of launching this scheme is to provide good infrastructure education quality and improve government school facilities.
Scheme named Ayushman Bharat Pradhanmantri Jan ArogyaYojana is launched which is the world’s largest government funded Healthcare programme.
Its aim is to provide Health Insurance to 10 crore families of BPL. This scheme target the poorest families there is no issue in family size and age in scheme.
Pradhanmantri Ujjwal Yojana under this scheme the Government of Manipur provide the subsidy to the poorest families in free LPG connection under this government has released 6 crore LPG connections.
Many Health Insurance schemes are launched by Manipur government from one of them is Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana government of Manipur launched scheme under which Health Insurance Scheme is given to BPL families the government has fixed 30,000 as Hospital expenses.
For this a BPL citizen have to pay a nominee fees of rupees 30 and then can obtain the profit.
As we have read that now government of Manipur has introduced many schemes for BPL citizens and has provided many facilities to them so that they can make some improvements in their living.
- Shiv Bhojan Thali Yojana 2021 Apply Online for Registration
- Aatmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana Registration
- Pradhan Mantri rojgar yojana 2021
- Uttarakhand BPL List 2021, Uttarakhand Ration Card List 2021
- Haryana BPL List 2021, Haryana Ration Card List 2021
- Gujarat BPL List 2021, Gujarat Ration Card List 2021
- Uttar Pradesh BPL List 2021, Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List 2021
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana List 2021
- Jharkhand mukhyamantri shramik rojgar yojana 2021
- Khelo India Youth Games 2021 Registration Last Date
- West Bengal BPL List 2021, West Bengal Ration Card List 2021
- Ayushman Bharat – Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana 2020 Hospital List (AB-SSBY) in Punjab
- PM Swamitva Yojana Official Website
- Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana 2021
- Karnataka BPL List 2021, Karnataka Ration Card List 2021
- YSR Sampoorana Poshan Yojana 2021
- Asol Chini 2021
- Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana 2021
- Assam BPL List 2021, Assam Ration Card List 2021
- Nagaland BPL List 2021, Nagaland Ration Card List 2021
- Tamil Nadu BPL List 2021, Tamil Nadu Ration Card List 2021
- Sikkim BPL List 2021, Sikkim Ration Card List 2021
- Vivah Hetu Anudan Uttar Pradesh Sarkar, Registration Form
- Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra List 2021
- Madhya Pradesh BPL List 2021, Madhya Pradesh Ration Card List
- Indane Gas Cylinder Online Booking 2021
- UPPCL Jhatpat Connection Yojana 2021
- What is electric vehicle policy in Delhi?
- MP Mukhyamantri Rural Street Vendor Registration for Loan Scheme 2021
- Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Registration Online 2021
- KALIA Yojana 3rd Beneficiaries List 2021
- KALIA Yojana Second List 2021, 2nd Installment Payment Date Dec 2021
- Meghalaya BPL List 2021, Meghalaya Ration Card List 2021
- Garib Kalyan Yojana List 2021
- Jan Dhan Yojana 500 Rupees List April 2021
- Delhi Mukhyamantri Kirayedaar Bijli Meter Yojana 2021
- Kerala Ration Card List 2021, Kerala BPL List 2021
- MJPJAY – Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana 2021
- Tripura BPL List 2021, Tripura Ration Card List 2021
- Telangana BPL List 2021, Telangana Ration Card List 2021
- Manipur BPL List 2021, Manipur Ration Card List 2021
- Odisha BPL List 2021, Odisha Ration Card List 2021
- Mizoram BPL List 2021, Mizoram Ration Card List 2021
- Andhra Pradesh BPL List 2021, Andhra Pradesh Ration Card List 2021
- Punjab BPL List 2021, Punjab Ration Card List 2021
- Yashaswini Yojana 2021
- Shiv Bhojan Yojana 2021 Maharashtra
- AP Amma Vodi Scheme 2021
- Rajasthan Swarn Jayanti Upahar Yojana 2021
- Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan 2021
- NPR: National Population Register (NPR), Smart Card and Registration Process