Manipur BPL List 2019, Manipur Ration Card List 2019
Firstly we should know that what is meant by BPL list, mostly all knows that under BPL list the family which are below the poverty line of Meghalaya comes.
BPL is a type of ration card which is issued by government authorities through with poorest families are benefited many of the schemes launched by the government to benefit BPL citizens.
Government of Manipur provide BPL citizens good and a very subsidized price household would like grains, kerosene, sugar is provided.
BPL card also used as an identity proof and address verification of family. It is issued to the head of the family.
For issuing BPL card in Manipur the applicant should be eligible for it eligibilities are as follows:
1 applicant should be a permanent resident of Manipur.
2 applicants should not have any other type of ration card in any other state.
3 As per government rules women of family is termed as a head of the family and all head of the family can apply for BPL card.
4 Applicant annual incomes should be less as described by Manipur government.
In case if the citizens have migrated from one state to another and want to apply for new BPL card firstly the application should have prepared the certificate of cancellation of last ration card.
Some documents should be submitted with the form are as follows:
1. Identification proof and address verification proof is required.
2. Contact proof is required.
3. Passport size photograph of the family group is required.
4. Income certificate of the applicant is required.
5. Birth certificate of the applicant is required.
6. Driving licence and bank passbook are also submitted.
Enna case if a new baby is born in the BPL family the photocopy of the child’s birth certificate by adding the name of child should be submitted.
Approximately within 30 days on you people card is issued and if we have to add a name of a new member in a family with in 10 days a processor is completed.
Manipur government launched the scheme named “School fugadaba” meant to make education better. The motive of launching this scheme is to provide good infrastructure education quality and improve government school facilities.
Scheme named Ayushman Bharat Pradhanmantri Jan ArogyaYojana is launched which is the world’s largest government funded Healthcare programme.
Its aim is to provide Health Insurance to 10 crore families of BPL. This scheme target the poorest families there is no issue in family size and age in scheme.
Pradhanmantri Ujjwal Yojana under this scheme the Government of Manipur provide the subsidy to the poorest families in free LPG connection under this government has released 6 crore LPG connections.
Many Health Insurance schemes are launched by Manipur government from one of them is Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana government of Manipur launched scheme under which Health Insurance Scheme is given to BPL families the government has fixed 30,000 as Hospital expenses.
For this a BPL citizen have to pay a nominee fees of rupees 30 and then can obtain the profit.
As we have read that now government of Manipur has introduced many schemes for BPL citizens and has provided many facilities to them so that they can make some improvements in their living.
- Uttar Pradesh BPL List 2022, Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List 2022
- West Bengal BPL List 2022, West Bengal Ration Card List 2022
- Khelo India Youth Games 2022 Registration Last Date
- PM DHM Health id Registration Kya Hai – पीएम डीएचएम
- Ayushman Bharat, PMJAY, Name List, Hospital List 2022
- Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Connection Name BPL List 2022
- Chhattisgarh Mukhyamantri Vishesh Swasthya Sahayta Yojana 2022
- MP Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana 2022
- Delhi Mukhyamantri Septic Tank Safai Yojana 2022
- PM Kisan Pension Yojana 2022 Open Account
- राष्ट्रीय पारिवारिक लाभ योजना 2022 आवेदन की स्थिति, आवेदन फॉर्म, व पात्रता
- Pradhan Mantri Digital Health Mission Yojana 2022
- Upcoming MHADA lottery 2022 Pune dates
- Shiv Bhojan Thali Yojana 2022 Apply Online for Registration
- Ayushman Bharat – Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana 2022 Hospital List (AB-SSBY) in Punjab
- Aatmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana 2022 Registration Starts, but When?
- Gujarat BPL List 2022, Gujarat Ration Card List 2022
- Pradhan Mantri rojgar yojana 2022 Application Form
- Uttarakhand BPL List 2022, Uttarakhand Ration Card List 2022
- Haryana BPL List 2022, Haryana Ration Card List 2022
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana List 2022
- Jharkhand mukhyamantri shramik rojgar yojana 2022
- Delhi Odd Even Scheme 2022 Timings, Rules in Delhi
- PM Swamitva Yojana Official Website
- Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana 2022
- Karnataka BPL List 2022, Karnataka Ration Card List 2022
- YSR Sampoorana Poshan Yojana 2022
- Asol Chini 2022
- Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana 2022
- Assam BPL List 2022, Assam Ration Card List 2022
- Nagaland BPL List 2022, Nagaland Ration Card List 2022
- Tamil Nadu BPL List 2022, Tamil Nadu Ration Card List 2022
- Sikkim BPL List 2022, Sikkim Ration Card List 2022
- Vivah Hetu Anudan 2022 Uttar Pradesh Sarkar, Registration Form
- Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra List 2022
- Madhya Pradesh BPL List 2022, Madhya Pradesh Ration Card List
- Indane Gas Cylinder Online Booking 2022
- UPPCL Jhatpat Connection Yojana 2022
- What is electric vehicle policy in Delhi?
- MP Mukhyamantri Rural Street Vendor Registration for Loan Scheme 2022
- Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Registration Online 2022
- KALIA Yojana 3rd Beneficiaries List 2022
- KALIA Yojana Second List 2022, 2nd Installment Payment Date Dec 2022
- Meghalaya BPL List 2022, Meghalaya Ration Card List 2022
- Garib Kalyan Yojana List 2022
- Jan Dhan Yojana 500 Rupees List 2022
- Delhi Mukhyamantri Kirayedaar Bijli Meter Yojana 2022
- Kerala Ration Card List 2022, Kerala BPL List 2022
- MJPJAY – Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana 2022
- Tripura BPL List 2022, Tripura Ration Card List 2022
- Telangana BPL List 2022, Telangana Ration Card List 2022