Meghalaya BPL List 2019, Meghalaya Ration Card List 2019
BPL is a type of ration card which is multipurpose legal document. BPL card is issued to the citizens which belongs to the poorest families through BPL card the citizen is able to purchase goods in a very subsidized price under this government provide all essential commodities of daily needs.
Some benefits of having BPL card are as follows:
1. As we know that BPL card is a type of ration card which is used as an identity card or as address proof also it is a multipurpose legal document it is used in very essential task.
2. The Government of Meghalaya provides a food items to BPL card holders in a very affordable prices food civil supplies and Consumer Affairs department supplies for such as rice wheat sugar and petroleum products like kerosene LPG etc.
Procedure of applying for BPL card:
1. For apply BPL card in Meghalaya for SBI application form is filled in a proper format.
2. After that provides information such as:
. Name and a residential address.
. Family details that how many members are there.
. Income details that what is annual income of the family.
. Information of gas connection and bank account should be submitted.
3. After providing all the information in a format which the government has described attach some legal proves and family group photos.
Submit all the details in documents to supply officer of the area.
Then officers will do their verification processor which takes approximately 30 days.
If the information we have provided will be wrong then the application will be rejected but if after verification processor details are correct then we will hold a BPL card and can obtain all the benefits given by Meghalaya government to BPL families.
1. Head of the family can apply.
2. Applicant should be a permanent resident of Meghalaya.
3.Annu Income should be as less as described.
4. Age of the application should be 18 or more.
5. Any member from the family should not have any other type of ration card.
Meghalaya government has announced to provide 300 rupees as a monthly pension to BPL citizens above age 60 and individuals which are above 80 would be provided provided as a monthly pension.
Scheme named Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana was launched by Meghalaya government which benefited the female child of BPL families under the scheme government of Meghalaya has announced to provide the education and marriage expenses of the female.
National social assistance scheme was also launched by Meghalaya government which AMD to provide financial help to elder Windows or member of BPL family which are not able to earn.
Not only this game but many more are also launched by Meghalaya government to provide some help to BPL families so that the level of poverty will reduce at some level and details families cannot a little bit easy next to earn their livelihood.
- Ayushman Bharat – Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana 2020 Hospital List (AB-SSBY) in Punjab
- Shiv Bhojan Thali Yojana 2021 Apply Online for Registration
- Aatmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana Registration Starts, but When?
- Upcoming MHADA lottery 2021 Pune dates
- PM Kisan Pension Yojana 2021
- Uttar Pradesh BPL List 2021, Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List 2021
- Gujarat BPL List 2021, Gujarat Ration Card List 2021
- Khelo India Youth Games 2021 Registration Last Date
- Pradhan Mantri rojgar yojana 2021 Application Form
- Uttarakhand BPL List 2021, Uttarakhand Ration Card List 2021
- Haryana BPL List 2021, Haryana Ration Card List 2021
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana List 2021
- Jharkhand mukhyamantri shramik rojgar yojana 2021
- West Bengal BPL List 2021, West Bengal Ration Card List 2021
- PM Swamitva Yojana Official Website
- Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana 2021
- Karnataka BPL List 2021, Karnataka Ration Card List 2021
- YSR Sampoorana Poshan Yojana 2021
- Asol Chini 2021
- Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana 2021
- Assam BPL List 2021, Assam Ration Card List 2021
- Nagaland BPL List 2021, Nagaland Ration Card List 2021
- Tamil Nadu BPL List 2021, Tamil Nadu Ration Card List 2021
- Sikkim BPL List 2021, Sikkim Ration Card List 2021
- Vivah Hetu Anudan Uttar Pradesh Sarkar, Registration Form
- Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra List 2021
- Madhya Pradesh BPL List 2021, Madhya Pradesh Ration Card List
- Indane Gas Cylinder Online Booking 2021
- UPPCL Jhatpat Connection Yojana 2021
- What is electric vehicle policy in Delhi?
- MP Mukhyamantri Rural Street Vendor Registration for Loan Scheme 2021
- Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Registration Online 2021
- KALIA Yojana 3rd Beneficiaries List 2021
- KALIA Yojana Second List 2021, 2nd Installment Payment Date Dec 2021
- Meghalaya BPL List 2021, Meghalaya Ration Card List 2021
- Garib Kalyan Yojana List 2021
- Jan Dhan Yojana 500 Rupees List April 2021
- Delhi Mukhyamantri Kirayedaar Bijli Meter Yojana 2021
- Kerala Ration Card List 2021, Kerala BPL List 2021
- MJPJAY – Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana 2021
- Tripura BPL List 2021, Tripura Ration Card List 2021
- Telangana BPL List 2021, Telangana Ration Card List 2021
- Manipur BPL List 2021, Manipur Ration Card List 2021
- Odisha BPL List 2021, Odisha Ration Card List 2021
- Mizoram BPL List 2021, Mizoram Ration Card List 2021
- Andhra Pradesh BPL List 2021, Andhra Pradesh Ration Card List 2021
- Punjab BPL List 2021, Punjab Ration Card List 2021
- Yashaswini Yojana 2021
- Shiv Bhojan Yojana 2021 Maharashtra
- AP Amma Vodi Scheme 2021
- Rajasthan Swarn Jayanti Upahar Yojana 2021