Meghalaya BPL List 2019, Meghalaya Ration Card List 2019
BPL is a type of ration card which is multipurpose legal document. BPL card is issued to the citizens which belongs to the poorest families through BPL card the citizen is able to purchase goods in a very subsidized price under this government provide all essential commodities of daily needs.
Some benefits of having BPL card are as follows:
1. As we know that BPL card is a type of ration card which is used as an identity card or as address proof also it is a multipurpose legal document it is used in very essential task.
2. The Government of Meghalaya provides a food items to BPL card holders in a very affordable prices food civil supplies and Consumer Affairs department supplies for such as rice wheat sugar and petroleum products like kerosene LPG etc.
Procedure of applying for BPL card:
1. For apply BPL card in Meghalaya for SBI application form is filled in a proper format.
2. After that provides information such as:
. Name and a residential address.
. Family details that how many members are there.
. Income details that what is annual income of the family.
. Information of gas connection and bank account should be submitted.
3. After providing all the information in a format which the government has described attach some legal proves and family group photos.
Submit all the details in documents to supply officer of the area.
Then officers will do their verification processor which takes approximately 30 days.
If the information we have provided will be wrong then the application will be rejected but if after verification processor details are correct then we will hold a BPL card and can obtain all the benefits given by Meghalaya government to BPL families.
1. Head of the family can apply.
2. Applicant should be a permanent resident of Meghalaya.
3.Annu Income should be as less as described.
4. Age of the application should be 18 or more.
5. Any member from the family should not have any other type of ration card.
Meghalaya government has announced to provide 300 rupees as a monthly pension to BPL citizens above age 60 and individuals which are above 80 would be provided provided as a monthly pension.
Scheme named Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana was launched by Meghalaya government which benefited the female child of BPL families under the scheme government of Meghalaya has announced to provide the education and marriage expenses of the female.
National social assistance scheme was also launched by Meghalaya government which AMD to provide financial help to elder Windows or member of BPL family which are not able to earn.
Not only this game but many more are also launched by Meghalaya government to provide some help to BPL families so that the level of poverty will reduce at some level and details families cannot a little bit easy next to earn their livelihood.
- Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Connection Name BPL List 2022
- Chhattisgarh Mukhyamantri Vishesh Swasthya Sahayta Yojana 2022
- MP Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana 2022
- Delhi Mukhyamantri Septic Tank Safai Yojana 2022
- PM Kisan Pension Yojana 2022 Open Account
- राष्ट्रीय पारिवारिक लाभ योजना 2022 आवेदन की स्थिति, आवेदन फॉर्म, व पात्रता
- Pradhan Mantri Digital Health Mission Yojana 2022
- Ayushman Bharat, PMJAY, Name List, Hospital List 2022
- PM DHM Health id Registration Kya Hai – पीएम डीएचएम
- West Bengal BPL List 2022, West Bengal Ration Card List 2022
- Khelo India Youth Games 2022 Registration Last Date
- Upcoming MHADA lottery 2022 Pune dates
- Shiv Bhojan Thali Yojana 2022 Apply Online for Registration
- Ayushman Bharat – Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana 2022 Hospital List (AB-SSBY) in Punjab
- Aatmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana 2022 Registration Starts, but When?
- Uttar Pradesh BPL List 2022, Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List 2022
- Gujarat BPL List 2022, Gujarat Ration Card List 2022
- Pradhan Mantri rojgar yojana 2022 Application Form
- Uttarakhand BPL List 2022, Uttarakhand Ration Card List 2022
- Haryana BPL List 2022, Haryana Ration Card List 2022
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana List 2022
- Jharkhand mukhyamantri shramik rojgar yojana 2022
- Delhi Odd Even Scheme 2022 Timings, Rules in Delhi
- PM Swamitva Yojana Official Website
- Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana 2022
- Karnataka BPL List 2022, Karnataka Ration Card List 2022
- YSR Sampoorana Poshan Yojana 2022
- Asol Chini 2022
- Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana 2022
- Assam BPL List 2022, Assam Ration Card List 2022
- Nagaland BPL List 2022, Nagaland Ration Card List 2022
- Tamil Nadu BPL List 2022, Tamil Nadu Ration Card List 2022
- Sikkim BPL List 2022, Sikkim Ration Card List 2022
- Vivah Hetu Anudan 2022 Uttar Pradesh Sarkar, Registration Form
- Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra List 2022
- Madhya Pradesh BPL List 2022, Madhya Pradesh Ration Card List
- Indane Gas Cylinder Online Booking 2022
- UPPCL Jhatpat Connection Yojana 2022
- What is electric vehicle policy in Delhi?
- MP Mukhyamantri Rural Street Vendor Registration for Loan Scheme 2022
- Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Registration Online 2022
- KALIA Yojana 3rd Beneficiaries List 2022
- KALIA Yojana Second List 2022, 2nd Installment Payment Date Dec 2022
- Meghalaya BPL List 2022, Meghalaya Ration Card List 2022
- Garib Kalyan Yojana List 2022
- Jan Dhan Yojana 500 Rupees List 2022
- Delhi Mukhyamantri Kirayedaar Bijli Meter Yojana 2022
- Kerala Ration Card List 2022, Kerala BPL List 2022
- MJPJAY – Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana 2022
- Tripura BPL List 2022, Tripura Ration Card List 2022
- Telangana BPL List 2022, Telangana Ration Card List 2022