Meghalaya BPL List 2019, Meghalaya Ration Card List 2019
BPL is a type of ration card which is multipurpose legal document. BPL card is issued to the citizens which belongs to the poorest families through BPL card the citizen is able to purchase goods in a very subsidized price under this government provide all essential commodities of daily needs.
Some benefits of having BPL card are as follows:
1. As we know that BPL card is a type of ration card which is used as an identity card or as address proof also it is a multipurpose legal document it is used in very essential task.
2. The Government of Meghalaya provides a food items to BPL card holders in a very affordable prices food civil supplies and Consumer Affairs department supplies for such as rice wheat sugar and petroleum products like kerosene LPG etc.
Procedure of applying for BPL card:
1. For apply BPL card in Meghalaya for SBI application form is filled in a proper format.
2. After that provides information such as:
. Name and a residential address.
. Family details that how many members are there.
. Income details that what is annual income of the family.
. Information of gas connection and bank account should be submitted.
3. After providing all the information in a format which the government has described attach some legal proves and family group photos.
Submit all the details in documents to supply officer of the area.
Then officers will do their verification processor which takes approximately 30 days.
If the information we have provided will be wrong then the application will be rejected but if after verification processor details are correct then we will hold a BPL card and can obtain all the benefits given by Meghalaya government to BPL families.
1. Head of the family can apply.
2. Applicant should be a permanent resident of Meghalaya.
3.Annu Income should be as less as described.
4. Age of the application should be 18 or more.
5. Any member from the family should not have any other type of ration card.
Meghalaya government has announced to provide 300 rupees as a monthly pension to BPL citizens above age 60 and individuals which are above 80 would be provided provided as a monthly pension.
Scheme named Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana was launched by Meghalaya government which benefited the female child of BPL families under the scheme government of Meghalaya has announced to provide the education and marriage expenses of the female.
National social assistance scheme was also launched by Meghalaya government which AMD to provide financial help to elder Windows or member of BPL family which are not able to earn.
Not only this game but many more are also launched by Meghalaya government to provide some help to BPL families so that the level of poverty will reduce at some level and details families cannot a little bit easy next to earn their livelihood.
- West Bengal BPL List 2020, West Bengal Ration Card List 2021
- Khelo India Youth Games 2021 Registration Last Date
- PM Swamitva Yojana Official Website
- Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana 2020
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana List 2020
- Karnataka BPL List 2020, Karnataka Ration Card List 2020
- YSR Sampoorana Poshan Yojana 2020
- Asol Chini 2020
- Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana 2020
- Assam BPL List 2020, Assam Ration Card List 2020
- Nagaland BPL List 2020, Nagaland Ration Card List 2020
- Tamil Nadu BPL List 2020, Tamil Nadu Ration Card List 2020
- Sikkim BPL List 2020, Sikkim Ration Card List 2020
- Vivah Hetu Anudan Uttar Pradesh Sarkar, Registration Form
- Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra List 2020
- Madhya Pradesh BPL List 2020, Madhya Pradesh Ration Card List
- Ayushman Bharat – Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana 2020 Hospital List (AB-SSBY) in Punjab
- Indane Gas Cylinder Online Booking
- UPPCL Jhatpat Connection Yojana 2020
- Jharkhand mukhyamantri shramik rojgar yojana 2020
- What is electric vehicle policy in Delhi?
- MP Mukhyamantri Rural Street Vendor Registration for Loan Scheme 2020
- Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Registration Online
- KALIA Yojana 3rd Beneficiaries List 2020
- KALIA Yojana Second List 2020, 2nd Installment Payment Date Dec 2020
- Meghalaya BPL List 2020, Meghalaya Ration Card List 2020
- Garib Kalyan Yojana List 2020
- Jan Dhan Yojana 500 Rupees List April 2020
- Delhi Mukhyamantri Kirayedaar Bijli Meter Yojana 2020
- Kerala Ration Card List 2020, Kerala BPL List 2020
- MJPJAY – Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana 2020
- Tripura BPL List 2020, Tripura Ration Card List 2020
- Telangana BPL List 2020, Telangana Ration Card List 2020
- Manipur BPL List 2020, Manipur Ration Card List 2020
- Odisha BPL List 2020, Odisha Ration Card List 2020
- Mizoram BPL List 2020, Mizoram Ration Card List 2020
- Andhra Pradesh BPL List 2020, Andhra Pradesh Ration Card List 2020
- Punjab BPL List 2020, Punjab Ration Card List 2020
- Yashaswini Yojana 2020
- Shiv Bhojan Yojana 2020 Maharashtra
- AP Amma Vodi Scheme 2020
- Rajasthan Swarn Jayanti Upahar Yojana 2020
- Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan 2020
- NPR: National Population Register (NPR), Smart Card and Registration Process
- NRC Documents, NRC: You Need to Know Everything About NRC
- Nirogi Rajasthan Scheme 2020
- Atal Bhujal Yojana 2020
- Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card Registration Starts, Apply before 1 April 2020
- Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana 2020 in Rajasthan
- Maharashtra Bandhkam Kamgar Yojana 2020
- Kisan Credit Card Loan Scheme 2020