Mizoram BPL List 2019, Mizoram Ration Card List 2019
Mostly all knows that BPL is a type of ration card which is issued for the poor families of the state it is and legal document which is used in various important Works Department of food, civil supplies ,and consumer affairs of the Government of Mizoram issued a BPL card to the resident of Mizoram which are eligible for it.
BPL card allows the holder to obtain all the benefits given by government to Poorest families for example a lot of schemes, household material in a subsidised price.
BPL cards are yellow in colour issued to families whose annual income is as described by Mizoram government.
Some of the benefits of having BPL card
As we know, that the first motive of issuing BPL cards to family is to provide food material like grains, kerosene etc to them in a very subsidised price, as we are noticing that the price of food material is increasing day by day but poorest families are not able to purchase them that’s why government provide them essential material in a very subsidised price so that at least they can live nutrition life.
Eligibility required to get BPL card in Mizoram
1. Application should be a permanent resident of Mizoram.
2. That application should not be in a possession of a ration card.
3. Age of the application should be 18 or more.
4. New married couple who had arrived in Mizoram can apply.
5. Annual income of applicant should be less than 10,000.
6. Applicant should not hold four wheelers.
Some documents required for BPL card which are as follows:
1. Address verification is required for example: electricity bill or water bill etc.
2. Identification proof of the applicant is needed for example Aadhar card voter ID card.
3. Certificate of income of the applicant is needed.
4. Photograph of family group is required.
5. Information about family should be submitted.
Government of Mizoram has launched the steam named AAY (antyodaya Anna Yojana) under which BPL families were provided 35 Kg rice at price rupees 3 per kg. This scheme has targeted those poor families which do not have even to time meals per day under which mostly widows old age citizens were selected which are not able to earn anything.
Around 57,000 BPL families are found in Mizoram state which are still below the poverty line that’s why Mizoram government has provided them benefit by launching schemes some are as follows:
Mizoram government launched scheme name basic service to urban poor in which several housing complexes were constructed for economically weaker section of the society.
BSUP scheme includes various projects like providing shelter, basic services and other essential thing to provide basic utilities to the urban poor.
Schemes named public utility and liquid waste disposal lines were introduced in Mizoram a public utility consists public shed clean toilets drinking water points etc. The small range between private houses were constructed that disposal waste gateway to go in public drains.
These are just one or two schemes a lot of things are launched by Mizoram government to reduce the poverty level and to provide needed things to poorest families that they can earn their livelihood.
- Ayushman Bharat – Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana 2020 Hospital List (AB-SSBY) in Punjab
- Shiv Bhojan Thali Yojana 2021 Apply Online for Registration
- Aatmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana Registration Starts, but When?
- Upcoming MHADA lottery 2021 Pune dates
- PM Kisan Pension Yojana 2021
- Uttar Pradesh BPL List 2021, Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List 2021
- Gujarat BPL List 2021, Gujarat Ration Card List 2021
- Khelo India Youth Games 2021 Registration Last Date
- Pradhan Mantri rojgar yojana 2021 Application Form
- Uttarakhand BPL List 2021, Uttarakhand Ration Card List 2021
- Haryana BPL List 2021, Haryana Ration Card List 2021
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana List 2021
- Jharkhand mukhyamantri shramik rojgar yojana 2021
- West Bengal BPL List 2021, West Bengal Ration Card List 2021
- PM Swamitva Yojana Official Website
- Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana 2021
- Karnataka BPL List 2021, Karnataka Ration Card List 2021
- YSR Sampoorana Poshan Yojana 2021
- Asol Chini 2021
- Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana 2021
- Assam BPL List 2021, Assam Ration Card List 2021
- Nagaland BPL List 2021, Nagaland Ration Card List 2021
- Tamil Nadu BPL List 2021, Tamil Nadu Ration Card List 2021
- Sikkim BPL List 2021, Sikkim Ration Card List 2021
- Vivah Hetu Anudan Uttar Pradesh Sarkar, Registration Form
- Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra List 2021
- Madhya Pradesh BPL List 2021, Madhya Pradesh Ration Card List
- Indane Gas Cylinder Online Booking 2021
- UPPCL Jhatpat Connection Yojana 2021
- What is electric vehicle policy in Delhi?
- MP Mukhyamantri Rural Street Vendor Registration for Loan Scheme 2021
- Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Registration Online 2021
- KALIA Yojana 3rd Beneficiaries List 2021
- KALIA Yojana Second List 2021, 2nd Installment Payment Date Dec 2021
- Meghalaya BPL List 2021, Meghalaya Ration Card List 2021
- Garib Kalyan Yojana List 2021
- Jan Dhan Yojana 500 Rupees List April 2021
- Delhi Mukhyamantri Kirayedaar Bijli Meter Yojana 2021
- Kerala Ration Card List 2021, Kerala BPL List 2021
- MJPJAY – Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana 2021
- Tripura BPL List 2021, Tripura Ration Card List 2021
- Telangana BPL List 2021, Telangana Ration Card List 2021
- Manipur BPL List 2021, Manipur Ration Card List 2021
- Odisha BPL List 2021, Odisha Ration Card List 2021
- Mizoram BPL List 2021, Mizoram Ration Card List 2021
- Andhra Pradesh BPL List 2021, Andhra Pradesh Ration Card List 2021
- Punjab BPL List 2021, Punjab Ration Card List 2021
- Yashaswini Yojana 2021
- Shiv Bhojan Yojana 2021 Maharashtra
- AP Amma Vodi Scheme 2021
- Rajasthan Swarn Jayanti Upahar Yojana 2021