Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana is launched is Maharashtra. This is part of Ayuhman Bharat Yojana. This scheme is provide health assistance to poor and marginal families. This is launched by State Government of Maharashtra. This scheme related to a health care project. Another name of the scheme is Rajiv Gandhi Jeevandaayi Arogya Yojana.
MJPJAY is health scheme in the state. Its provide health insurance facility to people and insurance amount is 1.5 lakh to 2 lakh per year. Object of scheme is give health service facility to all poor and below poverty line.
Here you provide details about MJPJAY in short table. Following information you check in table-
|Scheme Name is||Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana|
|Launched By||State Government of Maharashtra|
|Launching Date||2nd July 2012 (Maharashtra)|
|Target of Scheme||Provide Health facility & Services (all families & category)|
|Launching in||Maharashtra, India|
|Supervised By||State Health Assurance Government|
|Insurance Limit||1.5-2 Lakh/Year|
|Customer Care Number||1800-233-2200 or 155-388|
Benefits of MJPJAY
In this list show you all benefits of the MJPJAY . You get this in future and for any health problem. It is is 100% benefit for beneficiaries.
- It is give health insurance and medical in government hospitals.
- By this scheme beneficiaries get rs.1.5 to 2 lakh per year insurance amour.
- Beneficiaries get free treatment in hospitals.
- Under this scheme cover 1100 health decease and 500 plus hospital are registered for this.
- Insurance holder get free health treatment up to 1.5 lakh.
- By this scheme provide cashless and emergency services to insurance holder.
- Orphan house and old age home another another charity persons also get this this benefit.
Eligibility Criteria of MJPJAY
Here is given eligibility criteria for patient under this scheme. You check your eligibility by this information.
- Patient is residential of Maharashtra
- Only orange, green, white ration card holders are eligible
- All documentary information are correct
Required Documents for MJPJAY
Beneficiaries get this benefit but after complete the formalities for MJPJAY. Here is given a documents list for patient. By these following documents you apply for this scheme and get benefit of free health services and insurance in any government hospitals.
- Income Certificate
- Ration Card
- Statement of patient health decease
- Three passport size photo of patient
- Aadhar Card
- Health treatment expenses and health issue information with Doctor Certificate
- Any KYC and Photo I’d
- Valid orange,white,yellow Ration card of parent and authorized birth certificate for child.
How to Apply for MJPJAY
If you want get this benefit then you apply online on official website of MJPJAY with your I’d proofs and another compulsory documents. You get any information about the scheme on their customer care number. It is 1800-233-2200 or 155-388. For registration you applying from hospitals with your documents.
After this you check your name in hospital list and get benefit of MJPJAY.