Content is about MP Mukhyamantri Rural Street Vendor Registration for Loan Scheme 2020.
Mukhyamantri rural street vendor scheme has been launched by the government of Madhya Pradesh on 8 July 2020, by the CM Shivraj singh chauhan.
Information regarding this scheme like documents for applying for the scheme is given in this article, so kindly read our article till the end and enjoy the benefits.
Also Read about Atma Nirbhar Yojana for you.
About the scheme
Madhya Pradesh government has launched a new mp gramin kamagar setu scheme at kamgarsetu.mp.gov.in on 8 July 2020. The state government is providing loans up to RS. 10,000 without interests to street vendors at rural areas. This scheme has been started by Madhya Pradesh chief minister shivraj singh chauhan to start a new business for migrant laborer, street vendors, reedy, hawkers, drivers, rickshaw divers etc. in rural areas of the state.
An Interesting Topic: MP BPL List, you should know.
Aim of Mukhyamantri rural street vendor loan scheme
AIM of Mukhyamantri rural street vendor loan scheme is to provide loan of RS 10 thousand without interests to be given to street vendors of rural areas.
- To help rural people like hawkers, rickshaw drivers,laborer,migrant laborer, street vendors etc.to lend for business then there is no need to go to the moneylenders for loan
- The amount of interest will be borne by the state government. Beneficiaries are not required to give any kind of collateral security deposited to the bank.
Implementation of Mukhyamantri street vendor loan scheme
The ministry aims to push the number of loan applicants to at least 5 lakh by September end in 108 select cities liking at their level of preparedness and is working on including NBFCs. Self help groups and MFIs for larger and quicker reach to the vendor category.
The scheme is being implemented in all the cities .108 cities are selected for saturation until September.
Benefits of mukhiya mantra rural street vendor loan scheme
- The people of Madhya Pradesh like reedy, rickshaw drivers, and street vendor’s vegetable sellers will be benefited by this scheme
- The street vendors of rural areas of Madhya Pradesh can start their business by taking loan through this scheme .bank will give RS 10000 to street vendors to start their business.
- Under Mukhyamantri rural street vendor scheme the interest on the loan given to the street vendors is paid by the government.
- The bank will provide RS10,000 to the rural street vendors.
Beneficiaries of the scheme
- Vegetable seller
3) Rickshaw driver
4) Rural labor
5) Cloth washer
The best content about Kishan Credit Card Loan you must know.
Under the eligibility criteria, the scheme is available for all street vendors engaged in vending in urban areas on and before March 24. According to the scheme loan will be given on the basis of “phle aao, phle paao’’. Applicants must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh. Applicants of any educational qualification are eligible. Applicants must belong to the rural areas.
Documents required for Mukhyamantri rural street vendor loan scheme
- Rural domicile certificate
- Only street vendors (reedy vale, cycle vale, thele wale etc.) can apply.
- Age of applicant should be b\w 18 to 55 years.
- Applicants of any caste can apply for this scheme.
- Aadhar card
- Bank account passbook
- Mobile number
- Photo ( passport size)
How to apply for gramin kamagar setu yojana
You must know about MP PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana information.
Follow the instructions:
- Step 1) Firstly, login to the official website of kamagar setu yojana kamgarsetu.mp.gov.in
- After visiting the official website …home page will open
- Step 2) On home page ,see the option to “register” and you have to click on the option
- Step 3) Next page, you will need to enter your mobile number , and captcha code
- Step 4) After this you have to click on the option to get OTP
- Step 5) Then you will get OTP on your mobile number, which you will have to fill in the open registration form.
- Step 6) next webpage, you will have to select the district, block, employment, in the form and click on the submit button
- Step 7) application displayed in the screen of computer or mobile
- Step 8 ) applicants have to enter all the necessary details correctly on the application form
- Step 9) click on the submit button for final submission of application.
Topics we have covered
- Details of the scheme
- Aim of Mukhyamantri rural street vendor loan scheme
- Implementation of Mukhyamantri street vendor loan scheme
- Benefits of mukhiya mantra rural street vendor loan scheme
- Beneficiaries of the scheme
- Eligibility criteria
- Documents required for Mukhyamantri rural street vendor loan scheme
- How to apply for gramin kamagar setu yojana
Helpline no. 07552700800,181