PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna is provide financial help to marginal and small farmers. Its launched by Prime Minister of India Mr. Narendra Modi. Launching date of the scheme is 24 Feb 2019.
Under this scheme provide rs. 2,000 to farmers in each four years gape and its first installment payment. Total annual of amount of scheme is rs. 6,000 as financial money.
This scheme give financial assistance to marginal and small farmers who survive for money. Main purpose and object of this scheme is provide money to each farmers. This amount is directly transfers in beneficiaries bank account.
The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna is works many state of India as like Jharkhand and Uttar Pradesh and Andhra Pradesh and Arunachal Pradesh etc. Now its in Madhya Pradesh.
The financial assistance provide each four months and three times per year. For get this benefit registration is compulsory and all given details are true. After all verification this amount is transferred in their bank account.
Under this table mention you all details in simple formate. By this you may check actual details about scheme.
|Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN)|
|Article Category||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna beneficiary list|
PM Kisan Nidhi Yojna application form
|Benefits||6000 Rs |
Given in 3 installments of 2000 each
|Launched by||Piyush Goyal (Interim Finance Minister)|
|Announcement date||1st February|
|Target beneficiaries||Small and marginal farmers|
|Scheme Purpose||To Provide Financial Support To Farmers|
|Scheme Type||Central Government Scheme|
|PM Kisan Samman Registation Form||Online|
Required Documents for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna
Following documents are required for beneficiaries registration-
- Passport size photo of applicant
- Pan Card
- Adhar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Bank Account status
- Citizenship Certificate
- Land Documents
In these all documents applicants provide any address proof and Identity proof. Under the all documents details are correct.
Eligibility for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna
- Land holder name and gender
- Person not work under Central and Sate Government.
- Annual income is 2,50,000 and below
- Social classification (SC/ST)
- The farmers having cultivating and harvesting on land in two hectors and less than they are eligible
- Beneficiaries are small and marginal farmer
Under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna small and marginal farmers are eligible for get this benefit. They are check eligibility under this list as income and land ownership etc.
How to Apply for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna
Eligible farmers can be apply for this scheme and get financial assistance by Indian Government. Below mention the following steps for registration-
- Firstly applicant visit on official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna.
- Open it and download application form
- Now fill up all details according to format and fill up all personal details
- Attach your all documents with registration form and check all field details are correct
- After check click on submit option and take your print out for future quarries.