What is NRC? What is full form of NRC?
Full form of NRC: NRC short form of National Register of Citizenship.
People confess, because our leaders lecture different on different place. Common men think what is happening.
Our Prime Minister says something else today, said something else yesterday. Other leaders of the same party are giving some other knowledge. All the leaders are giving new speeches. This makes the common citizen unable to understand what is happening.
But, Today I collect some important information about CAA and NRC, you can read here.
National Register of Citizens (NRC)
The NRC is national register of citizens in India. Its maintain by Indian Government for register of citizens. All details of people as like any proof of they are citizen of India. Its information for identification of Indian. Now this register is made for country in future. However on 20th November 2019. This is declared by our Home Minister Mr. Amit Shah during season of Parliament Delhi. NRC provide a reasonable assurance of protection to national civilians.
The NRC law is identify foreigners and Indians, who are lived illegally in India they are foreigners.
Assam is the first state for applying this rule of NRC. Its presently living who have permanent residence within state. This act is carried out in 1955. In Assam it is part of national registered of citizen. Legal contain of the names of all persons who names are appeared in the electoral rolls.
List of Documents Required for NRC
- Electoral roll (up to 24 March 1971, midnight)
- Land and tenancy records
- Court records
- Any Government issues certificate or license
- Birth certificate
- Citizenship certificate
- Permanent residential certificate
- Any post office and Bank accounts and LIC policy
- Refugee registration certificate
- Board/ university educational certificates
- Government service or employment certificates
- 1951 NRC
- Ration card
- Any legally acceptable documents
- GP secretary/ circle officer certificate in case of married women.
- Khelo India Youth Games 2021 Registration Form Last Date
- PM Swamitva Yojana Official Website
- Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana 2020
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana List 2020
- Karnataka BPL List 2020, Karnataka Ration Card List 2020
- YSR Sampoorana Poshan Yojana 2020
- Asol Chini 2020
- Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana 2020
- Assam BPL List 2020, Assam Ration Card List 2020
- Nagaland BPL List 2020, Nagaland Ration Card List 2020
- Tamil Nadu BPL List 2020, Tamil Nadu Ration Card List 2020
- Sikkim BPL List 2020, Sikkim Ration Card List 2020
- Vivah Hetu Anudan Uttar Pradesh Sarkar, Registration Form
- Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra List 2020
- Madhya Pradesh BPL List 2020, Madhya Pradesh Ration Card List
- Ayushman Bharat – Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana 2020 Hospital List (AB-SSBY) in Punjab
- West Bengal BPL List 2020, West Bengal Ration Card List 2020
- Indane Gas Cylinder Online Booking
- UPPCL Jhatpat Connection Yojana 2020
- Jharkhand mukhyamantri shramik rojgar yojana 2020
- What is electric vehicle policy in Delhi?
- MP Mukhyamantri Rural Street Vendor Registration for Loan Scheme 2020
- Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Registration Online
- KALIA Yojana 3rd Beneficiaries List 2020
- KALIA Yojana Second List 2020, 2nd Installment Payment Date Dec 2020
- Meghalaya BPL List 2020, Meghalaya Ration Card List 2020
- Garib Kalyan Yojana List 2020
- Jan Dhan Yojana 500 Rupees List April 2020
- Delhi Mukhyamantri Kirayedaar Bijli Meter Yojana 2020
- Kerala Ration Card List 2020, Kerala BPL List 2020
- MJPJAY – Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana 2020
- Tripura BPL List 2020, Tripura Ration Card List 2020
- Telangana BPL List 2020, Telangana Ration Card List 2020
- Manipur BPL List 2020, Manipur Ration Card List 2020
- Odisha BPL List 2020, Odisha Ration Card List 2020
- Mizoram BPL List 2020, Mizoram Ration Card List 2020
- Andhra Pradesh BPL List 2020, Andhra Pradesh Ration Card List 2020
- Punjab BPL List 2020, Punjab Ration Card List 2020
- Yashaswini Yojana 2020
- Shiv Bhojan Yojana 2020 Maharashtra
- AP Amma Vodi Scheme 2020
- Rajasthan Swarn Jayanti Upahar Yojana 2020
- Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan 2020
- NPR: National Population Register (NPR), Smart Card and Registration Process
- NRC Documents, NRC: You Need to Know Everything About NRC
- Nirogi Rajasthan Scheme 2020
- Atal Bhujal Yojana 2020
- Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card Registration Starts, Apply before 1 April 2020
- Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana 2020 in Rajasthan
- Maharashtra Bandhkam Kamgar Yojana 2020
- Kisan Credit Card Loan Scheme 2020
NRC: You Need to Know Everything
We have already written in Hindi language about NRC complete information.
You may also read question and their answers in Hindi font.
This is trending Indian event which will implement next.
People doubt about documents to prove themselves as Indian citizen.
Some month ago, NRC was applicable in Assam state.
Govt of India ask to submit their proof of citizenship before 24 March 1971, but other state people will worry about.
Govt department of census, officers give a hint that procedure of documents of proof will more easy if nrc will allow to other states of India.
NRC is a procedure of citizenship, nothing else.
But govt brings CAA act and not added some religion in CAB Bill.
People think that NRC will go on same way, but not.
More flexible and different rules for NRC according to confirm source of media.
Some government body says that don’t worry about nrc, because document process of nrc will easy and any documents can show to prove as you are Indian.
The NRC Registration: Online or Offline?
Every citizen should know about this procedure. This will complete online web based registration as you had done for Aadhar Card.
After completing and prove that you’re an Indian citizen, you may provide a citizenship card.
This citizenship card can show you are an Indian and stay anywhere in India without worry.
This content is being updated so please wait for more latest news about the NRC.