What is NRC? What is full form of NRC?
Full form of NRC: NRC short form of National Register of Citizenship.
People confess, because our leaders lecture different on different place. Common men think what is happening.
Our Prime Minister says something else today, said something else yesterday. Other leaders of the same party are giving some other knowledge. All the leaders are giving new speeches. This makes the common citizen unable to understand what is happening.
But, Today I collect some important information about CAA and NRC, you can read here.
National Register of Citizens (NRC)
The NRC is national register of citizens in India. Its maintain by Indian Government for register of citizens. All details of people as like any proof of they are citizen of India. Its information for identification of Indian. Now this register is made for country in future. However on 20th November 2019. This is declared by our Home Minister Mr. Amit Shah during season of Parliament Delhi. NRC provide a reasonable assurance of protection to national civilians.
The NRC law is identify foreigners and Indians, who are lived illegally in India they are foreigners.
Assam is the first state for applying this rule of NRC. Its presently living who have permanent residence within state. This act is carried out in 1955. In Assam it is part of national registered of citizen. Legal contain of the names of all persons who names are appeared in the electoral rolls.
List of Documents Required for NRC
- Electoral roll (up to 24 March 1971, midnight)
- Land and tenancy records
- Court records
- Any Government issues certificate or license
- Birth certificate
- Citizenship certificate
- Permanent residential certificate
- Any post office and Bank accounts and LIC policy
- Refugee registration certificate
- Board/ university educational certificates
- Government service or employment certificates
- 1951 NRC
- Ration card
- Any legally acceptable documents
- GP secretary/ circle officer certificate in case of married women.
- Ayushman Bharat – Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana 2020 Hospital List (AB-SSBY) in Punjab
- Shiv Bhojan Thali Yojana 2021 Apply Online for Registration
- Aatmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana Registration Starts, but When?
- Upcoming MHADA lottery 2021 Pune dates
- PM Kisan Pension Yojana 2021
- Uttar Pradesh BPL List 2021, Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List 2021
- Gujarat BPL List 2021, Gujarat Ration Card List 2021
- Khelo India Youth Games 2021 Registration Last Date
- Pradhan Mantri rojgar yojana 2021 Application Form
- Uttarakhand BPL List 2021, Uttarakhand Ration Card List 2021
- Haryana BPL List 2021, Haryana Ration Card List 2021
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana List 2021
- Jharkhand mukhyamantri shramik rojgar yojana 2021
- West Bengal BPL List 2021, West Bengal Ration Card List 2021
- PM Swamitva Yojana Official Website
- Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana 2021
- Karnataka BPL List 2021, Karnataka Ration Card List 2021
- YSR Sampoorana Poshan Yojana 2021
- Asol Chini 2021
- Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana 2021
- Assam BPL List 2021, Assam Ration Card List 2021
- Nagaland BPL List 2021, Nagaland Ration Card List 2021
- Tamil Nadu BPL List 2021, Tamil Nadu Ration Card List 2021
- Sikkim BPL List 2021, Sikkim Ration Card List 2021
- Vivah Hetu Anudan Uttar Pradesh Sarkar, Registration Form
- Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra List 2021
- Madhya Pradesh BPL List 2021, Madhya Pradesh Ration Card List
- Indane Gas Cylinder Online Booking 2021
- UPPCL Jhatpat Connection Yojana 2021
- What is electric vehicle policy in Delhi?
- MP Mukhyamantri Rural Street Vendor Registration for Loan Scheme 2021
- Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Registration Online 2021
- KALIA Yojana 3rd Beneficiaries List 2021
- KALIA Yojana Second List 2021, 2nd Installment Payment Date Dec 2021
- Meghalaya BPL List 2021, Meghalaya Ration Card List 2021
- Garib Kalyan Yojana List 2021
- Jan Dhan Yojana 500 Rupees List April 2021
- Delhi Mukhyamantri Kirayedaar Bijli Meter Yojana 2021
- Kerala Ration Card List 2021, Kerala BPL List 2021
- MJPJAY – Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana 2021
- Tripura BPL List 2021, Tripura Ration Card List 2021
- Telangana BPL List 2021, Telangana Ration Card List 2021
- Manipur BPL List 2021, Manipur Ration Card List 2021
- Odisha BPL List 2021, Odisha Ration Card List 2021
- Mizoram BPL List 2021, Mizoram Ration Card List 2021
- Andhra Pradesh BPL List 2021, Andhra Pradesh Ration Card List 2021
- Punjab BPL List 2021, Punjab Ration Card List 2021
- Yashaswini Yojana 2021
- Shiv Bhojan Yojana 2021 Maharashtra
- AP Amma Vodi Scheme 2021
- Rajasthan Swarn Jayanti Upahar Yojana 2021
NRC: You Need to Know Everything
We have already written in Hindi language about NRC complete information.
You may also read question and their answers in Hindi font.
This is trending Indian event which will implement next.
People doubt about documents to prove themselves as Indian citizen.
Some month ago, NRC was applicable in Assam state.
Govt of India ask to submit their proof of citizenship before 24 March 1971, but other state people will worry about.
Govt department of census, officers give a hint that procedure of documents of proof will more easy if nrc will allow to other states of India.
NRC is a procedure of citizenship, nothing else.
But govt brings CAA act and not added some religion in CAB Bill.
People think that NRC will go on same way, but not.
More flexible and different rules for NRC according to confirm source of media.
Some government body says that don’t worry about nrc, because document process of nrc will easy and any documents can show to prove as you are Indian.
The NRC Registration: Online or Offline?
Every citizen should know about this procedure. This will complete online web based registration as you had done for Aadhar Card.
After completing and prove that you’re an Indian citizen, you may provide a citizenship card.
This citizenship card can show you are an Indian and stay anywhere in India without worry.
This content is being updated so please wait for more latest news about the NRC.