Odisha BPL List 2019, Odisha Ration Card List 2019
As we all know that BPL card is a very important multipurpose document which allows the poorest families to obtain goods at subsidised price through Public Distribution System (PDS)
In Orissa BPL card are issued by supplies and consumer welfare, department of food.
Now, new BPL cards are issued in Manipur because many duplicate cards were issued earlier so now Odisha Government has eliminated that card and issued new through which families can obtain benefits which they deserve.
As you know that BPL card is one of the most important legal documents, which is used as our identity proof and four address verification also.
For issuing BPL card in Odisha application should satisfy the following needs:
1 application should be a permanent citizen of Odisha.
2 applicants should not have BPL card in any other state.
3 annual income should be less than 10000
4 any member of the family should not be a doctor, engineer, architect, etc.
Documents required are as follows:
1. Identification proof and address proof is required.
2. Passport size photograph of family group.
3. Certificate of income of the applicant.
4. Bank passbook is required.
5. Date of birth proof should be submitted.
Many benefits are given by Odisha Government so that forest families can improve their level of Living.
Various number of schemes has been launched by Odisha Government some are as follows:
1. Pradhanmantri gram Sadak Yojana:
This is scheme has been launched to benefit poorest families many of the villagers are benefited under this scheme so that their lives become easier many of roads have been built which conducts various rural areas Two Cities.
2. Prime Minister rural development Fellowship scheme:
The Prime Minister rural development Fellowship scheme is implemented to provide short-term support so that there is some help on their livelihood.
3. Sampurna Grameen Rojgar Yojana:
The sampurnGraminRojgarYojana was launched to provide employment to the family is come under BPL list and this food was also provided to BPL families so that they can improve their nutrition level.
4. Sarv Shiksha Abhiyan:
This Yojana was launched to benefit the children of BPL families under which the children between 6 to 14 years have received the opportunity to get free education government of Odisha will share the expense.
As we have read that Odisha Government had provided many schemes for BPL citizens so that they can make some changes in their life life becomes a little bit easier.
- Upcoming MHADA lottery 2023 Pune dates
- West Bengal BPL List 2023, West Bengal Ration Card List 2023
- Uttar Pradesh BPL List 2023, Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List 2023
- Karnataka BPL List 2023, Karnataka Ration Card List 2023
- Khelo India Youth Games 2023 Registration Last Date
- PM DHM Health id Registration Kya Hai – पीएम डीएचएम
- Ayushman Bharat, PMJAY, Name List, Hospital List 2022
- Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Connection Name BPL List 2022
- Chhattisgarh Mukhyamantri Vishesh Swasthya Sahayta Yojana 2022
- MP Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana 2022
- Delhi Mukhyamantri Septic Tank Safai Yojana 2022
- PM Kisan Pension Yojana 2022 Open Account
- राष्ट्रीय पारिवारिक लाभ योजना 2022 आवेदन की स्थिति, आवेदन फॉर्म, व पात्रता
- Pradhan Mantri Digital Health Mission Yojana 2022
- Shiv Bhojan Thali Yojana 2022 Apply Online for Registration
- Ayushman Bharat – Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana 2022 Hospital List (AB-SSBY) in Punjab
- Aatmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana 2022 Registration Starts, but When?
- Gujarat BPL List 2022, Gujarat Ration Card List 2022
- Pradhan Mantri rojgar yojana 2022 Application Form
- Uttarakhand BPL List 2022, Uttarakhand Ration Card List 2022
- Haryana BPL List 2022, Haryana Ration Card List 2022
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana List 2022
- Jharkhand mukhyamantri shramik rojgar yojana 2022
- Delhi Odd Even Scheme 2022 Timings, Rules in Delhi
- PM Swamitva Yojana Official Website
- Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana 2022
- YSR Sampoorana Poshan Yojana 2022
- Asol Chini 2022
- Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana 2022
- Assam BPL List 2022, Assam Ration Card List 2022
- Nagaland BPL List 2022, Nagaland Ration Card List 2022
- Tamil Nadu BPL List 2022, Tamil Nadu Ration Card List 2022
- Sikkim BPL List 2022, Sikkim Ration Card List 2022
- Vivah Hetu Anudan 2022 Uttar Pradesh Sarkar, Registration Form
- Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra List 2022
- Madhya Pradesh BPL List 2022, Madhya Pradesh Ration Card List
- Indane Gas Cylinder Online Booking 2022
- UPPCL Jhatpat Connection Yojana 2022
- What is electric vehicle policy in Delhi?
- MP Mukhyamantri Rural Street Vendor Registration for Loan Scheme 2022
- Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Registration Online 2022
- KALIA Yojana 3rd Beneficiaries List 2022
- KALIA Yojana Second List 2022, 2nd Installment Payment Date Dec 2022
- Meghalaya BPL List 2022, Meghalaya Ration Card List 2022
- Garib Kalyan Yojana List 2022
- Jan Dhan Yojana 500 Rupees List 2022
- Delhi Mukhyamantri Kirayedaar Bijli Meter Yojana 2022
- Kerala Ration Card List 2022, Kerala BPL List 2022
- MJPJAY – Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana 2022
- Tripura BPL List 2022, Tripura Ration Card List 2022
- Telangana BPL List 2022, Telangana Ration Card List 2022