Pradhan mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana List 2020,
Pradhan mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
This is a scheme for skill development by the government of India. Main leader scheme has been launched for recognition and standardization of skills. This scheme was launched in the year 2015 on 16th July in New Delhi. As we know there is a lot of unemployment in our India so for having an aim of encouraging attitude towards all employable skills, that increase at work and employment would start in our India.
Advantages of Kaushal Vikas Yojana:
- After getting perfect at work many of the people would get employment and jobs.
- When employment increases unemployment will automatically decrease.
- Economy of India will increase.
- Many of the people got the opportunity to get perfect in their works.
- A lot of families got feeded and somewhere poverty will decrease. The target under the scheme was to cover 10 million youth in the time period of 4 years 2016 – 2020.
Kaushal Vikas Yojana Sligibility
- 1. Nationality of a person should be Indian.
- 2. That person should be unemployed youth or school dropout.
- 3. A legal verification identity proof of that person is required.
- 4. That person should not have any kind of business or an earning process. Training centres were started under this scheme so that people got trained.
The training was provided according to the national skill qualification framework. A lot of special projects were also started under this scheme in which the government has provided a platform with PSC training in special areas.
Kaushal Vikas Yojana Implementation
- 1. It was decided that the training should include soft skills, good work ethics, and some basic behaviour related changes.
- 2. That scheme would be implemented by National Skill Development Corporation.
- 3. Before participating under this scheme the entire person who is providing training would have to be registered on the smart portal firstly.
Reason for launching Kaushal Vikas Yojana
A lot of people in our India were unemployed, some because of Imperfection in their work and some because of other kinds of problems. So for decreasing unemployment in India the government decided to launch this scheme under which they would try to train people, so that they would get some help. After getting trained they may try to get employed and to fulfil basic needs of their own, and their family. That’s how employment can be and somewhere the poverty level of India may also decrease. A lot of the population was trained under this and during the time of training the government was providing a particular amount to them according to the skills, so that they would get some financial help.
That scheme has been proved very beneficial for words and for unemployed youth. A lot of people had received the opportunity of getting employed after having training. This scheme has helped a lot of people to get perfect in their works. Many have developed their skills and knowledge in entrepreneurship which is very beneficial for them. Around 18 lakh candidates are trained under Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana this performance is not so high at all.
- pradhan mantri kaushal vikas yojana wikipedia
- pradhan mantri kaushal vikas yojana upsc
- pradhan mantri kaushal vikas yojana registration 2020
- pradhan mantri kaushal vikas yojana list
- pradhan mantri kaushal vikas yojana job
- pradhan mantri kaushal vikas yojana in hindi
- pradhan mantri kaushal vikas yojana courses list
- pradhan mantri kaushal vikas yojana near me
Youth was not able to get any clarity of equipment for the job role. Because of that kind of problem they were unable to achieve affiliation. Narendra Modi’s goal was to train around 1 crore of youth so that they can make their lives little better and this would give a good impact upon India’s development but because of very low performance still it wouldn’t have completed. We all should support our Prime Minister. He is the only one who is putting efforts to make our lives better so whatever scheme he provides for our welfare we all should follow that and achieve the beneficiaries.