Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana
The Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana which is also known as PMMSY is launched on 10th of September 2020. The aim of this scheme is to motivate and empower Indian villages and make it self-reliant in this century.
This scheme is launched in Bihar, which focuses on the fisheries and animal husbandry of the states. The investment for this scheme is the highest investment in the fisheries sector. The investment of this scheme is Rs.20,050 Crore. This scheme is a five years scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana Purpose
- The PMMSY scheme is launched for the sustainable development in the villages and backward areas of the country.
- This scheme provides new and increased opportunities to the fishers and farmers.
- This scheme focuses on providing new and modern equipment to the fisheries sector.
- The PMMSY scheme aims at providing the latest infrastructure to the fish producers.
- The scheme provides access to land for fisheries in bihar.
- The main aim of this scheme is towards the Self-Reliant India.
- The scheme focuses on providing Employment in the Seaweed and Fish cultivation.
- The PMMSY scheme is for the supporting the Fish producers and farmers who were faced poor economic condition during the Pandemic Covid-19.
- This scheme provides and fights for the rights of the Farming and fishing sector in india.
Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana Requirement
- The PMMSY scheme is launched to help the backward and village areas to survive in this Pandemic.
- The Covid-19 Pandemic made the farmer’s condition very poor and to support them economically this scheme has been launched.
- The scheme is launched to provide Land areas for the fisheries sector individuals.
- The Agricultural areas and sectors faced many problems during this Pandemic and to help them to be normal in the economical condition this scheme has been launched.
- The bihar government approved 75 acres of land to the fisheries sector.
- The Bihar government invested Rs.84.27 crore on the Land access to the fisheries and farming sector.
- This scheme is launched because the fishing sector is decreasing day by day and to promote and motivate the Fish producers this scheme has been launched.
Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana Status
The Prime Minister Narendra Modi gaved statements on this scheme. He said that “The Matsya Sampada Yojana is also being launched with the same motive.” He also said that “It is being launched in 21 States of the country with an investment of Rs 20,000 Crores which would be spent in the next 4-5 Years. Out of this, projects worth Rs 1700 crores are being launched today.”
He said that “The scheme provides for new infrastructure, modern equipment and access to new markets to the fish producers, along with increased opportunities for through farming as well as other means.” He said that “This is the first time after independence, that such a major scheme has been launched in the country for the fisheries sector.”
PM Matsya Sampada Yojana Registration
The Registration Process and other information related to the registration of PMMSY scheme is not provided by the government. The registration related data is not given by the government yet.
It will be provided soon by the Indian Government. The government has only given the Website of PMMSY scheme and no specific registration process is announced. We will provide you the Application and Registration process when the government will announce it.
PM Matsya Sampada Yojana Eligibility
There is an eligibility criteria for this scheme given by the Government of India. Only the eligible individuals can apply for the PMMSY scheme. The eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana is given below.
- Fish producers
- Fish sellers
- Fisheries Development Cooperation
- Self help groups
PM Matsya Sampada Yojana Budget
The investment of this scheme is Rs.20,050 Crore. The government of India has allocated Rs. 20,000 Crores for this scheme. The total budget estimated for this scheme is Rs 2,932.25 crore for the animal husbandry and Rs 804.75 crore is invested for the fishing sectors.
For Marine,Inland Fisheries and Aquaculture the investment is Rs.11,000 Crore. For the Development of Fishing Harbours and Cold chains,etc the Investment is of Rs.9,000 Crores.
Pradhan mantri matsya sampada yojana is a scheme which was launched by the government of India on 10th SEPTEMBER, 2020, to start a combined framework and by enhancing the infrastructural facilities to the fisheries sector. The government of India planned to place Indian in the first place in fish production and processing by establishing, ‘Neeli Kranti’ it is also called blue revolution. The government started this scheme because it’s main aim is to double the farmer’s income and provide all the facilities to the fisherman with agricultural farmers through various farmers’ welfare schemes which is newly launched by the government of India.
The people involved in the prime fishery scheme
1. The cultivators of fisheries or other aquatic animals: – are the people who cultivate fish culture or other aquatic animals all benefited in the scheme.
2. People doing aquaculture: – those who are working with a few other aquacultures besides aquatic life farming can also get benefits under it.
3. Generation of people by nature disaster: – people who have suffered from a natural calamity that is causing them a lot of problems will also be included in the scheme.
PM Matsya Sampada Yojana Benefits
- PMMSY scheme is beneficiaries for the fisherman.
- This scheme is beneficial for our agricultural sector in India.
- Pradhan mantri sampada yojana enhances the infrastructural facilities to the Fisherman and handling fisheries sector.
- This scheme PMMSY is building up a powerful fishery board framework and removing obstacles in the worth chain fisheries area which is faced by the fisherman. The government has started; ‘blue revolution ‘ can achieve the first spot on the planet in fish creation. For example food parks, food safety and infrastructure.
- Strengthening the water sector: – a number of schemes are launched to provide assistance to the people of all regions in the country, but the aquatic region is one that has not been benefited so far. The water sector also would enjoy similar benefits as in other regions through this scheme. To boost the aquatic region as well.
- Promotion of fisheries: – the scheme has also been launched to boost fisheries, as it is a very important area which will increase the production of fish.
- Credit facilities to fishermen: – through this scheme, credit facilities will be made easy for persons belonging to the fisher – folk community, so that the water bodies may get further involved in trading of water products or other products in the aqua cites.
- Financial assistance: – a fund was allocated by the modi government last year, amounting to rs 7,522 crores. The fund was referred to as the fisheries and aquaculture infrastructure development fund. The same fund will provide financial assistance to the state government, co — operative societies, individuals as well as entrepreneurs for the scheme on reasonable rates. The scheme will also cover efforts to remove the gaps in the sector under the new department as well as how to control infrastructure, production, production, product quality and management.
2. Purpose of pradhan mantri matsya sampada yojana.
The objective of this scheme is enhancing fish production till 2024-25. The aim of the scheme is increasing the fisheries export earnings to Rs 1, 00,000 crores. This scheme aims to double the income of fishers and fish. This scheme provides employment opportunities in the fisheries sector, and other activities of farmers in marine inland fisheries and aquaculture. The main objective of pradhan mantri matsya sampada yojana is improving fishing channels and supporting fishermen. The government of India started this scheme for the beneficiaries of fishermen. For example-. Construction of biofloc ponds for aquaculture. Ice plants Fish feed plants. Arrange cages for the fish. Provide a cycle with an ice box. Establishment of brood bank, etc. Or other activities related to fish to production which is established in this scheme. This scheme helps to increase GDP rate through providing employment opportunities.
3. Need pradhan mantri matsya sampada yojana.
To start the pradhan mantri matsya yojana is definitely needed by the fishermen of our India because they faced a lot of problems in the fisheries sector. This scheme was helped to boost fish processing and modernize the horticulture. Fishermen of India faced a lot of problems regarding fish production or development of fish production to provide infrastructural facilities or fill the gaps in the worth chain of fish production. This scheme is to help the growth of the Fisheries sector and empowers our villages and development of fish production in India. Work is totally done with the latest technology to update infrastructural facilities in fish production and increase the income of fisherman.
4. Eligibility of pradhan mantri matsya sampada yojana.
The government of India looking towards marine and inland fishery has come forward to benefit by providing employment opportunities as it launches PMMSY. This scheme is only eligible for residents of India. Fishermen of India are eligible for the scheme (PMMSY).
5. Documents required for Pradhan mantri matsya sampada yojana.
Required income certificate of fisherman for the registration under the PMMSY scheme.
Required identity proof such as Adhar card, Voter ID cards at an online registration. . Required bank account details to link to the scheme directly, and get the amount directly credited to the owner’s account.
For further details go on the official website of Pradhan mantri matsya yojana and pradhan mantri of India, Narendra modi announced a new scheme named e- Gopala and said that it provides an overall breed improvement market and information portal for our hard working farmers. This is a creative effort, which will greatly benefit the agricultural sector. This scheme is beneficial for the fisherman and this app was helped for the fish production regarding animal treatment or other requirements of animals. This app is newly launched by the government for the very first time to improve infrastructure facilities in fish production.
We wish this content helped you to know the information and details about the Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojna Scheme. Thanks for visiting our site.