Indira Rasoi Yojana
The Indira Rasoi Yojana is launched on 20th of August 2020. This scheme is also known as the scheme “Indira’s Kitchen”. This scheme is launched on “Sadbhavana Diwas” ,the Birth Anniversary of Former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi. This scheme is launched on the 76th Birth Anniversary of Former Prime Minister Rajive Gandhi.
INDIRA RASOI YOJANA RAJASTHAN
The Indira Rasoi Yojana is launched by the Present Chief Minister of Rajasthan. This scheme is launched by those who need help. This scheme provides food to them at very low cost. This scheme provides food at Rs.8 to the poor people.
In this scheme the food is provided to the poor ones from 8am to 1pm and then from 5pm to 8pm every day. In Rajasthan 358 Kitchens in 213 city wards the food is meant. The government provides the needy ones a meal of nutritional food.
The Indira Rasoi Yojana ensures that the poor people can sit and have food every day at an affordable price. This scheme promotes the aim of indian culture “No one Sleeps Hungry”. This initiative by the Rajasthan Government is for the welfare of the poor people of the state.
CHIEF MINISTER’S STATEMENT ON INDIRA RASOI YOJANA
The Indira Rasoi Yojana scheme is launched by the C.M of Rajasthan Mr.Ashok Gehlot through the Video Conferencing. The chief minister said that “The food in this scheme will be served while maintaining full dignity”.
The Chief Minister said that “The Great leader and former Prime Minister Indira Gandhi worked for the welfare of poor, backward, deprived and helpless people and gave the slogan of ‘Garibi Hatao’. She started a 20-point programme and launched a successful campaign such as Green Revolution to make India self-reliant in food grains. Hence, the state government has named the scheme after her,”
BENEFITS OF INDIRA RASOI YOJANA
- The Indira Rasoi Yojana is very beneficial for the poor ones, as it provides food to them.
- This scheme provides daily meals at an affordable and low price.
- The Indira Rasoi Yojana provides food at just Rs.8 per day to the needy ones.
- The actual food price per person is Rs.20 but they have to pay only Rs.8 and the Rs.12 will be given by the Rajasthan Government.
- In 213 City Wards with 358 Kitchens the Food is prepared.
- The sitting Facility is also available for people, they can sit and have their meal.
- The death ratio in the state will be reduced because the people will get nutritional and complete food per day.
- The food Items included in the meal are 100gms of pulses, 250 gms of chapatis,100 gms of vegetables and pickle is provided per day per person.
PURPOSE OF INDIRA RASOI YOJANA
- The Indira Rasoi Yojana is launched by aiming to provide nutritional food to poor people.
- The scheme is launched with the aim of “No One Sleeps Hungry”.
- The main motive of the Indira Rasoi Yojana is to Reduce the Death Ratio of people in Rajasthan.
- This scheme provides people nutritional food which helps them stay healthy.
- In the other food related schemes the facility of having food by sitting is not available but this scheme provides the facility of sit and eat.
NEED OF INDIRA RASOI YOJANA
The need of indira rasoi yojana is because there are many deaths reported in the state due to deficiency of nutritional food. To reduce the death ratio in the state this scheme has been launched by the state government.
The Indira Rasoi Yojana is needed to be launched because the people in India do not get proper food and sleep without having food. This scheme aims in providing them proper food and nutrition to sleep them fulfilled.
ELIGIBILITY FOR INDIRA RASOI YOJANA
- The eligibility for this scheme is the people under the Poverty Line.
- People who earn Rs.100 per day.
- People who earn less than Rs.100.
- Unemployed people
- Poor people.
- Needy people.
- Financially weak people.
BUDGET FOR INDIRA RASOI YOJANA
The indira rasoi yojana is for the welfare of the poor ones. The rajasthan state government will spend around Rs.100 Crore every year for the kitchen and other food items.
In this scheme the per person plate is of Rs.20 but the state government will give Rs.12 and the person has to pay Rs.8 only for the food plate and Rs.16 per day for two times food.
INDIRA RASOI YOJANA REGISTRATION
The registrations for indira rasoi yojana are online. The candidates have to apply online for this scheme. The registration process is online and you have to apply for the registration through an online platform.
INDIRA RASOI YOJANA OFFICIAL WEBSITE
The official website of Indira Rasoi Yojana will be provided to you very soon. The state government will launch the official website soon and we will provide the official website to you soon.
We wish you liked our content. Thanks for visiting our site. We wish you all the information you wanted to have. We will be back to you with much more content.