Jan Aadhar Card is launched by Chief Minister of Rajasthan Mr. Ashoke Gehlot. Its a service and benefit for all people. The first Bhamashah card in Rajasthan runs in which the eldest woman in the family was made the head and all the family members were added to the Bhamashah card. In Rajasthan, all government schemes like pension scheme, scholarship scheme, Shramik Card scheme and many other schemes were linked to a single card.
|Yojana Name||Jan Aadhar Card|
|Announced by||CM Ashoke Gehlot|
|Start on||1st April 2020|
|Official Website||Update Soon|
|Helpline No.||Update Soon|
Objects of Jan Aadhar Card
Preparing a data base of the demographic and sociology-economic information of the resident families of the state and providing “one number, one card, one identity” to each family, which is called the Proof of Identity and addresses ( proof of address) is to provide recognition as a document.
- Payable through direct benefit transfer and after non-cash benefit Aadhar/ Jan Aadhar authentication.
- Providing benefits of welfare schemes to the residents of the state near their home and expanding e-commerce and insurance facilities in rural areas.
- Control and effective operation of e-mitra system by exchange.
- Expansion and strengthening of existing technical and electronic infrastructure in the state.
- Promoting women empowerment and financial inclusion.
- Determining eligibility of family and family members for schemes of public welfare benefits providing by the government.
- At the time of availing benefits of various schemes, authentication should be recognized as the certificate of survivor ship of the beneficiary.
Benefits of Jan Aadhar Card
Through this card, the benefit of all types of scheme and services being provided by the government to the card holder will be distributed through only one card, which are as follow-
- Application for new ration card.
- Health services such as PM Jan Arogya “Ayushman Bharat” scheme scholarship scheme.
- Devnarayan Girl scooter distribution scheme.
- Meritorious student free scooty delivery scheme.
- Unemployment allowance scheme
- Chief Minister Youth Employment Scheme.
How to get Jan Aadhaar Card
- Jan Aadhar card will not be made for the family whose Bhamashah card is made.
- A 10 digit registration number will be sent to that family by SMS messages or phone.
- The family whose Bhamashah card is not made, will have to get a new card Jan Aadhar Card.
- Jan Aadhar you can download from e-Mitra or SSO-ID without any token.
- Jan Aadhaar card will be sent to your home as if Bhamashah card was sent to you by Municipal Council, Gram Panchayat, Sarpanch or Councilor.
- You can also download the Jan Aadhaar card yourself.