The National Pension System is full name of NPS and this scheme. Its contribution of pension system in India like PPF and EPF. Under this scheme Indian Government stopped the benefit of pension for all employees who joined a department 2004 and after.
Pension scheme is launched in January 2004. Its launched by Indian Government. Its between the age of 18 to 60 years from 2009. The main objective of the scheme is citizens earn a decent return on investment after their retirement.
Eligibility Criteria for Rastriya Pension Yojna (NPS)
Under this scheme all citizens of India and resident and NRIs included and they are confirm their eligibility criteria in given list below side-
- Subscribers minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 55 years at the time of application than he/she is eligible for this scheme otherwise not.
- The applicant fit by mentally health. No any mental issues in their body.
- All KYC documents of applicant are registered before signing.
Required Documents for Rastriya Pension Yojna (NPS)
Following documents are required for registration of the scheme. In below side given a list of documents (Adhar Card, Pan Card, Birth Certificate, Resident Certificate, Domicile Certificate, Driving License etc)
- Registration form
- I’d Proof
- Proof of Residence
- Proof of date of birth
Benefits of Rastriya Pension Yojna (NPS)
- Its flexible investment offer
- Simply you opening your NPS account
- Low cost, maintenance price is low,
- Manage your account online
- Health benefit is large
- Well regulated
- Its just like EPF and PPF
- Provide special help to employees
How to Open Rastriya Pension Yojna (NPS)
For open this account following steps given in below list-
- Visit on NPS website and login account
- Enter your Adhar and Pan number
- Choose account type
- Key in OTP for authentication
- Fill up personal details
- Choose pension fund manager (any eight)
- Choose investment mode
- Assign your nominee
- Upload photograph and signature
- Make contribution (minimum amount is rs.500)
- Download complete form
- Take print out and stick your photo and submitted it within 90 days.