Sikkim BPL List 2019, Sikkim Ration Card List 2019
Sikkim is the third highest richest state of India. Sikkim government has taken many steps to develop the state and decrease the rate of BPL percentage.
According to Planning Commission Sikkim has been ranked number fifth in the best performing state to improve the poverty.
As per the current records the poverty proportion came down from 1.70 lakhs in 2004-05 to 51,000 in 2011-12 i.e. a decline of 22% has been recorded in the state.
In North – eastern region Sikkim has been ranked as a top state in poverty reduction.
In Seven years Sikkim government has achieved their target of decline in the rate of poverty section people and it must have taken a great initiative by the government.
Government has set an aim to improve the condition of BPL section of the society and for this government has launched many schemes for the welfare of the people who belongs to this category.
There are many schemes which are initiated by the government and some schemes are mentioned below:
- Chief Minister free scholarship scheme:
Chief Minister has launched this scheme with the aim of providing scholarships to the students who belong to BPL or who deserves this.
This scheme is for students who took admission in top 20 universities in the world.
Under this scheme Course fees, hostel fees, stationary charges , books and travelling expenses once a year from university to hometown all this expense are borne by government.
- The Food department of Sikkim has distributed food grains to the BPL families. The government has distributed food grains to their target
Population. This scheme is for the poorest of the poor families which are identified under various schemes.
IDENTIFICATION OF BPL FAMILIES:
Sikkim government has endorsed some guidelines to identify the BPL families living in the state.
This also includes the AAY families by holding Gram Sabhas at the block levels with direct involvement of the entire population of the block, Panchayat Members under the direct supervision of the concerned District collectors.
There is some criteria set by the government for selection of BPL Beneficiaries:
- BPL families should not be a member of any government or public undertakings.
- BPL Beneficiaries should not be part of any government pension.
- BPL Beneficiaries should not own any private vehicle in the name of any of his or his family member.
- BPL beneficiary should not have possession of any cultivated land .
- BPL family should not have any modern amenities like telephones, vehicles, washing machine etc. because all this amenities belong to economic sound people.
BPL (Below Poverty Line) is a benchmark set by the government to indicate the weaker section of the society.
BPL families are determined by parameters which are set by the government but this parameters may vary from state to state.
Sikkim government has put a lot of efforts to reduce the poverty rate in state and they have achieved the target by initiating several schemes and policies for the welfare of weaker section of the society.
And by implementing all these policies they have achieved their results and make Sikkim the third highest income generated state.
- Pradhan Mantri Digital Health Mission Yojana 2021
- Ayushman Bharat, PMJAY, Name List, Hospital List 2021
- PM DHM Health id Registration Kya Hai – पीएम डीएचएम
- West Bengal BPL List 2021, West Bengal Ration Card List 2021
- Khelo India Youth Games 2021 Registration Last Date
- Upcoming MHADA lottery 2021 Pune dates
- Shiv Bhojan Thali Yojana 2021 Apply Online for Registration
- Ayushman Bharat – Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana 2020 Hospital List (AB-SSBY) in Punjab
- Aatmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana Registration Starts, but When?
- PM Kisan Pension Yojana 2021
- Uttar Pradesh BPL List 2021, Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List 2021
- Gujarat BPL List 2021, Gujarat Ration Card List 2021
- Pradhan Mantri rojgar yojana 2021 Application Form
- Uttarakhand BPL List 2021, Uttarakhand Ration Card List 2021
- Haryana BPL List 2021, Haryana Ration Card List 2021
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana List 2021
- Jharkhand mukhyamantri shramik rojgar yojana 2021
- PM Swamitva Yojana Official Website
- Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana 2021
- Karnataka BPL List 2021, Karnataka Ration Card List 2021
- YSR Sampoorana Poshan Yojana 2021
- Asol Chini 2021
- Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana 2021
- Assam BPL List 2021, Assam Ration Card List 2021
- Nagaland BPL List 2021, Nagaland Ration Card List 2021
- Tamil Nadu BPL List 2021, Tamil Nadu Ration Card List 2021
- Sikkim BPL List 2021, Sikkim Ration Card List 2021
- Vivah Hetu Anudan Uttar Pradesh Sarkar, Registration Form
- Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra List 2021
- Madhya Pradesh BPL List 2021, Madhya Pradesh Ration Card List
- Indane Gas Cylinder Online Booking 2021
- UPPCL Jhatpat Connection Yojana 2021
- What is electric vehicle policy in Delhi?
- MP Mukhyamantri Rural Street Vendor Registration for Loan Scheme 2021
- Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Registration Online 2021
- KALIA Yojana 3rd Beneficiaries List 2021
- KALIA Yojana Second List 2021, 2nd Installment Payment Date Dec 2021
- Meghalaya BPL List 2021, Meghalaya Ration Card List 2021
- Garib Kalyan Yojana List 2021
- Jan Dhan Yojana 500 Rupees List April 2021
- Delhi Mukhyamantri Kirayedaar Bijli Meter Yojana 2021
- Kerala Ration Card List 2021, Kerala BPL List 2021
- MJPJAY – Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana 2021
- Tripura BPL List 2021, Tripura Ration Card List 2021
- Telangana BPL List 2021, Telangana Ration Card List 2021
- Manipur BPL List 2021, Manipur Ration Card List 2021
- Odisha BPL List 2021, Odisha Ration Card List 2021
- Mizoram BPL List 2021, Mizoram Ration Card List 2021
- Andhra Pradesh BPL List 2021, Andhra Pradesh Ration Card List 2021
- Punjab BPL List 2021, Punjab Ration Card List 2021
- Yashaswini Yojana 2021