Sikkim BPL List 2019, Sikkim Ration Card List 2019
Sikkim is the third highest richest state of India. Sikkim government has taken many steps to develop the state and decrease the rate of BPL percentage.
According to Planning Commission Sikkim has been ranked number fifth in the best performing state to improve the poverty.
As per the current records the poverty proportion came down from 1.70 lakhs in 2004-05 to 51,000 in 2011-12 i.e. a decline of 22% has been recorded in the state.
In North – eastern region Sikkim has been ranked as a top state in poverty reduction.
In Seven years Sikkim government has achieved their target of decline in the rate of poverty section people and it must have taken a great initiative by the government.
Government has set an aim to improve the condition of BPL section of the society and for this government has launched many schemes for the welfare of the people who belongs to this category.
There are many schemes which are initiated by the government and some schemes are mentioned below:
- Chief Minister free scholarship scheme:
Chief Minister has launched this scheme with the aim of providing scholarships to the students who belong to BPL or who deserves this.
This scheme is for students who took admission in top 20 universities in the world.
Under this scheme Course fees, hostel fees, stationary charges , books and travelling expenses once a year from university to hometown all this expense are borne by government.
- The Food department of Sikkim has distributed food grains to the BPL families. The government has distributed food grains to their target
Population. This scheme is for the poorest of the poor families which are identified under various schemes.
IDENTIFICATION OF BPL FAMILIES:
Sikkim government has endorsed some guidelines to identify the BPL families living in the state.
This also includes the AAY families by holding Gram Sabhas at the block levels with direct involvement of the entire population of the block, Panchayat Members under the direct supervision of the concerned District collectors.
There is some criteria set by the government for selection of BPL Beneficiaries:
- BPL families should not be a member of any government or public undertakings.
- BPL Beneficiaries should not be part of any government pension.
- BPL Beneficiaries should not own any private vehicle in the name of any of his or his family member.
- BPL beneficiary should not have possession of any cultivated land .
- BPL family should not have any modern amenities like telephones, vehicles, washing machine etc. because all this amenities belong to economic sound people.
BPL (Below Poverty Line) is a benchmark set by the government to indicate the weaker section of the society.
BPL families are determined by parameters which are set by the government but this parameters may vary from state to state.
Sikkim government has put a lot of efforts to reduce the poverty rate in state and they have achieved the target by initiating several schemes and policies for the welfare of weaker section of the society.
And by implementing all these policies they have achieved their results and make Sikkim the third highest income generated state.
- Asol Chini
- YSR Sampoorana Poshan Yojana
- Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana 2020
- Assam BPL List 2020, Assam Ration Card List 2020
- Nagaland BPL List 2020, Nagaland Ration Card List 2020
- Tamil Nadu BPL List 2020, Tamil Nadu Ration Card List 2020
- Sikkim BPL List 2020, Sikkim Ration Card List 2020
- Karnataka BPL List 2020, Karnataka Ration Card List 2020
- Vivah Hetu Anudan Uttar Pradesh Sarkar, Registration Form
- Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra List 2020
- Khelo India Youth Games 2021 Registration Form Last Date
- Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana 2020
- Madhya Pradesh BPL List 2020, Madhya Pradesh Ration Card List
- Ayushman Bharat – Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana 2020 Hospital List (AB-SSBY) in Punjab
- West Bengal BPL List 2020, West Bengal Ration Card List 2020
- Indane Gas Cylinder Online Booking
- UPPCL Jhatpat Connection Yojana 2020
- Jharkhand mukhyamantri shramik rojgar yojana 2020
- What is electric vehicle policy in Delhi?
- MP Mukhyamantri Rural Street Vendor Registration for Loan Scheme 2020
- Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Registration Online
- KALIA Yojana 3rd Beneficiaries List 2020
- KALIA Yojana Second List 2020, 2nd Installment Payment Date Dec 2020
- Meghalaya BPL List 2020, Meghalaya Ration Card List 2020
- Garib Kalyan Yojana List 2020
- Jan Dhan Yojana 500 Rupees List April 2020
- Delhi Mukhyamantri Kirayedaar Bijli Meter Yojana 2020
- Kerala Ration Card List 2020, Kerala BPL List 2020
- MJPJAY – Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana 2020
- Tripura BPL List 2020, Tripura Ration Card List 2020
- Telangana BPL List 2020, Telangana Ration Card List 2020
- Manipur BPL List 2020, Manipur Ration Card List 2020
- Odisha BPL List 2020, Odisha Ration Card List 2020
- Mizoram BPL List 2020, Mizoram Ration Card List 2020
- Andhra Pradesh BPL List 2020, Andhra Pradesh Ration Card List 2020
- Punjab BPL List 2020, Punjab Ration Card List 2020
- Yashaswini Yojana 2020
- Shiv Bhojan Yojana 2020 Maharashtra
- AP Amma Vodi Scheme 2020
- Rajasthan Swarn Jayanti Upahar Yojana 2020
- Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan 2020
- NPR: National Population Register (NPR), Smart Card and Registration Process
- NRC Documents, NRC: You Need to Know Everything About NRC
- Nirogi Rajasthan Scheme 2020
- Atal Bhujal Yojana 2020
- Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card Registration Starts, Apply before 1 April 2020
- Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana 2020 in Rajasthan
- Maharashtra Bandhkam Kamgar Yojana 2020
- Kisan Credit Card Loan Scheme 2020
- LIC Kanyadan Yojana 2020
- MP PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2020