Sikkim BPL List 2019, Sikkim Ration Card List 2019
Sikkim is the third highest richest state of India. Sikkim government has taken many steps to develop the state and decrease the rate of BPL percentage.
According to Planning Commission Sikkim has been ranked number fifth in the best performing state to improve the poverty.
As per the current records the poverty proportion came down from 1.70 lakhs in 2004-05 to 51,000 in 2011-12 i.e. a decline of 22% has been recorded in the state.
In North – eastern region Sikkim has been ranked as a top state in poverty reduction.
In Seven years Sikkim government has achieved their target of decline in the rate of poverty section people and it must have taken a great initiative by the government.
Government has set an aim to improve the condition of BPL section of the society and for this government has launched many schemes for the welfare of the people who belongs to this category.
There are many schemes which are initiated by the government and some schemes are mentioned below:
- Chief Minister free scholarship scheme:
Chief Minister has launched this scheme with the aim of providing scholarships to the students who belong to BPL or who deserves this.
This scheme is for students who took admission in top 20 universities in the world.
Under this scheme Course fees, hostel fees, stationary charges , books and travelling expenses once a year from university to hometown all this expense are borne by government.
- The Food department of Sikkim has distributed food grains to the BPL families. The government has distributed food grains to their target
Population. This scheme is for the poorest of the poor families which are identified under various schemes.
IDENTIFICATION OF BPL FAMILIES:
Sikkim government has endorsed some guidelines to identify the BPL families living in the state.
This also includes the AAY families by holding Gram Sabhas at the block levels with direct involvement of the entire population of the block, Panchayat Members under the direct supervision of the concerned District collectors.
There is some criteria set by the government for selection of BPL Beneficiaries:
- BPL families should not be a member of any government or public undertakings.
- BPL Beneficiaries should not be part of any government pension.
- BPL Beneficiaries should not own any private vehicle in the name of any of his or his family member.
- BPL beneficiary should not have possession of any cultivated land .
- BPL family should not have any modern amenities like telephones, vehicles, washing machine etc. because all this amenities belong to economic sound people.
BPL (Below Poverty Line) is a benchmark set by the government to indicate the weaker section of the society.
BPL families are determined by parameters which are set by the government but this parameters may vary from state to state.
Sikkim government has put a lot of efforts to reduce the poverty rate in state and they have achieved the target by initiating several schemes and policies for the welfare of weaker section of the society.
And by implementing all these policies they have achieved their results and make Sikkim the third highest income generated state.
- Uttar Pradesh BPL List 2022, Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List 2022
- West Bengal BPL List 2022, West Bengal Ration Card List 2022
- Khelo India Youth Games 2022 Registration Last Date
- PM DHM Health id Registration Kya Hai – पीएम डीएचएम
- Ayushman Bharat, PMJAY, Name List, Hospital List 2022
- Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Connection Name BPL List 2022
- Chhattisgarh Mukhyamantri Vishesh Swasthya Sahayta Yojana 2022
- MP Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana 2022
- Delhi Mukhyamantri Septic Tank Safai Yojana 2022
- PM Kisan Pension Yojana 2022 Open Account
- राष्ट्रीय पारिवारिक लाभ योजना 2022 आवेदन की स्थिति, आवेदन फॉर्म, व पात्रता
- Pradhan Mantri Digital Health Mission Yojana 2022
- Upcoming MHADA lottery 2022 Pune dates
- Shiv Bhojan Thali Yojana 2022 Apply Online for Registration
- Ayushman Bharat – Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana 2022 Hospital List (AB-SSBY) in Punjab
- Aatmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana 2022 Registration Starts, but When?
- Gujarat BPL List 2022, Gujarat Ration Card List 2022
- Pradhan Mantri rojgar yojana 2022 Application Form
- Uttarakhand BPL List 2022, Uttarakhand Ration Card List 2022
- Haryana BPL List 2022, Haryana Ration Card List 2022
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana List 2022
- Jharkhand mukhyamantri shramik rojgar yojana 2022
- Delhi Odd Even Scheme 2022 Timings, Rules in Delhi
- PM Swamitva Yojana Official Website
- Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana 2022
- Karnataka BPL List 2022, Karnataka Ration Card List 2022
- YSR Sampoorana Poshan Yojana 2022
- Asol Chini 2022
- Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana 2022
- Assam BPL List 2022, Assam Ration Card List 2022
- Nagaland BPL List 2022, Nagaland Ration Card List 2022
- Tamil Nadu BPL List 2022, Tamil Nadu Ration Card List 2022
- Sikkim BPL List 2022, Sikkim Ration Card List 2022
- Vivah Hetu Anudan 2022 Uttar Pradesh Sarkar, Registration Form
- Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra List 2022
- Madhya Pradesh BPL List 2022, Madhya Pradesh Ration Card List
- Indane Gas Cylinder Online Booking 2022
- UPPCL Jhatpat Connection Yojana 2022
- What is electric vehicle policy in Delhi?
- MP Mukhyamantri Rural Street Vendor Registration for Loan Scheme 2022
- Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Registration Online 2022
- KALIA Yojana 3rd Beneficiaries List 2022
- KALIA Yojana Second List 2022, 2nd Installment Payment Date Dec 2022
- Meghalaya BPL List 2022, Meghalaya Ration Card List 2022
- Garib Kalyan Yojana List 2022
- Jan Dhan Yojana 500 Rupees List 2022
- Delhi Mukhyamantri Kirayedaar Bijli Meter Yojana 2022
- Kerala Ration Card List 2022, Kerala BPL List 2022
- MJPJAY – Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana 2022
- Tripura BPL List 2022, Tripura Ration Card List 2022
- Telangana BPL List 2022, Telangana Ration Card List 2022