Suknya Samridhi Yojana its launched by Indian Government for girls who are age of 10 years and below. Under this scheme targeted all girls and include their education expenses and marriage expenses.
The scheme was launched by Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi on 22 January 2015 in Panipat, Hariyana.. Sukanya Samriddhi yojana is the part of Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao campaign.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana encourage to parents for save the girls and collect fund for girls future. The scheme provide current rate is 4% quarterly (in July-September 2019).
Interest rate revisions
|Serial Number||Financial Year||Date Range||Interest Rate||Minimum Investment||Maximum Investment|
|1||2014-15||1 April 2014 to 31 March 2015||9.1%||1,000||1,50,000|
|2||2015-16||1 April 2015 to 31 March 2016||9.2%||1,000||1,50,000|
|3||2016-17||1 April 2016 to 30 Sep 2016||8.6%||1,000||1,50,000|
|4||2016-17||1 Oct 2016 to 31 Mar 2017||8.5%||1,000||1,50,000|
|5||2017-18||1 April 2017 to 30 June 2017||8.4%||1,000||1,50,000|
|6||2017-18||1 July 2017 to 31 December 2017||8.3%||1,000||1,50,000|
|7||2017-18||1 January 2018 to 31 March 2018||8.1%||1,000||1,50,000|
|8||2018-19||1 April 2018 to 30 September 2018||8.1%||250||1,50,000|
|9||2018-19||1 -10-2018 to 31-3- 2019||8.5%||250||1,50,000|
|10||2019-20||1-4- 2019 to 30-6-2019||8.5%||250||1,50,000|
1-7-2019 to 31-12-2019
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana account opened in near post office branch and some commercial banks.. The interest rate set 9.1% in April 2014- march 2015. But interest rate after this year in 2015-2016 set 9.2%.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana include minimum and maximum investment and investment amount is rs. 1,000 minimum and rs. 1,50,000 is the maximum amount are set by Government.
Financial year 2016-17 interest rate is in 1 April 2016 to 30 September 2016 is 8.6% and next month interest rate is 8.5% in 1 October 2016 to 31 March 2017.
Financial year 2017-18 interest rate is allowed on open Sukanya Samriddhi account is 1 April 2017 to 30 June 2017 is 8.4% an next month in 1 July 2017 to 31 December 2017 is 8.3% and after quarterly month is 1January 2018 to 31 March 2018 is 8.1%.
Next Financial year interest rate is allowed 1 April 2018 to 30 September 2018 is 8.1% and 1 October 2018 to 31 March 2019 interest rate rate is 8.5%. But minimum investment amount is rs. 250 and Maximum amount is same.
Financial year 2019-2020 interest rate allowed on 1 April 2019 t0 30 June 2019 is 8.5% and 1 July 2019 to 31 March 2020 is 8.4%.
The girl can operate her account after she complete 10 years and the account allow withdrawal 50% amount for her higher education in 18 years age. Account is mature 21 year after opened account. Purpose of this scheme is give education to girls. If the gir over 18 and Marriage.
Benefit of Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
- Need a small amount for open this account and only rs. 250. it is facility for girls and she get a good benefit by this scheme and this scheme is support to their family for education and marriage expenses.
- Help or save the girls. In the country some peoples kill baby girls because they are said about girls- girls is load and as like waste etc. But Indian Government start this scheme for girls and save the girls.
- Under this scheme highly benefit is this scheme tax free and interest calculate and compound annually. Deposit amount is 1.5 is is tax free and deduction allowed for all taxes under section of 80c in income tax.
- Banks give a good interest rate in this scheme. Its is above to 8% no bank give this interest rate on other saving and personal accounts. Interest rate in this scheme is 9.1%, 9.2%, 8.6%, 8.5%, 8.4%, 8.3%, 8.1% etc.
- its start with 250 rs. for account opening but after you deposit 100 rs according the rules.
Many benefit for beneficiaries by this scheme.like paid by bank high interest rates and tax free and deducted all taxes. Account holder receive their money easily if she need in future.
How to Deposit Amount for Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
You are deposit you Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana installment by cash, cheque and online ways. Need only just name of account user and account number.
Interest calculated after deposit the amount of scheme.and give interest on depositing days.It is simple process for depost the Sukanya Samriddh balance and easily use.
How to close Sukanya Samriddhi Account Before Maturity
Many reasons of closed this account but give your a real reason why you close your account-
- If account holder are died then you create a died certificate of account holder and see in bank and close your account and earn your deposit amount and closed this account.
- Account is closed after the five years of opening. many reason are their of closed account as like danger of illness and some health issues.
- The reason of account close is you can give another reason and close this account.
Transfer The Sukanya Samriddhi Account
- The account holder transfer their account in many condition as like if they are sift their family and home another place, city. See the abidance of address proof in the bank and transfer the account.
- If the account holder is fail in look the resident proof then she paid rs 100 in bank and post office for this mistake and transfer the account.
Account holder give any reason for transfer the account with any proof and abidance. Otherwise he/she paid penalty for mistakes and break rules.
Documents for Sukanya Samriddhi Account
- Birth certificate of girl is compulsory.
- Identify proof of the parents.
- Address Proof of depositor (Pan card, Ration card and Driving License)
Opening for the Sukanya Samriddhi Account required a legal documents of parents and address proof and girl birth certificate. and complete all inquiry. Same documents are required in bank account or post office account. And get your pasbook.
Terms and Conditions
- Deposit the money under the rule and deposited by girls guardians.
- Post office who post office in India are doing saving bank work under all rules the scheme.
- banks are who banks branch of commercial bank and authorized bank under the rules.
- Guardians are take all responsibility entitled under the law.
Terms and condition are apply for beneficiaries under the scheme because its give protection from wrong uses by citizens. Some terms and conditions are apply by government in any scheme.
Details for Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
|Name of Scheme||Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana|
|Launched by||Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi|
|Launching date||22 January 2015|
|Beneficiaries||Girls and Family|
|Deposit way||Cash, Bank, Cheque and e-banking|
|Target||Education for all girls|
|Minimum Investment||Rs. 250|
|rate of Interest||9.2% to 8.1%|
|Banks||Branch of Commercial bank|
All details about Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana and how to give this benefit to girls and their parents. Details provide about this scheme. Its fully profitable because give money for all expenses and decide all limits and term.
Customer Care Number of Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana provide a contact number for ask about any doubts and question about this scheme. Solution for any problems. We get all updates about this scheme know any information and get help.its number is 011-26862526
|State Bank of India||Axis Bank|
|Indian Overcease Bank||Dena Bank|
|IDBI Bank||ICICI Bank|
|ndia Bank||Oriental Bank of Commerce|
|Punjab National Bank||Punjab and Sindh Bank|
|Sindicate Bank||Andhra Bank|
|HDFC Bank||Bank of Baroda|
|Central Bank of India||Uco Bank|
|United Bank of India||Union Bank of India|
Accounting Detail About Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
|Maximum number of accounts||Up to two girl children or three in case of twin girls|
|The minimum and the maximum amount of deposit||Min amount is Rs 1,000 for initial deposit with an annual ceiling of Rs 1,50,000 in a financial year|
|Tenure of the deposit||21 years from the date of opening of the account|
|Tax rebate||Under 80C of the IT Act, 1961|