Telangana BPL List 2019, Telangana Ration Card List 2019
BPL list is termed as the families of Telangana which are under below poverty line come. BPL is a type of ration card which is of yellow colour through this card for his families which comes under BPL list of Telangana can obtain many prophets and benefited with many schemes also.
As per we know that BPL Ration card is a multi purpose legal document which is issued by State Government of Telangana it is used as identity proof and also indicates and individuals economic status which state government launched different schemes to benefit BPL citizens so that they can receive a little bit of help to improve their living standard.
A household goods which is essential is provided to BPL citizens by Telangana government in a very subsidised price so that at least they have a nutrition life.
It is based on individual annual income that the person is eligible or not.
The eligibility required is as follows:
1. Application should be and citizen of Telangana state.
2. Application should not have any other type of ration card in any other state.
3. Applicant and members who are mentioned in family should be close relatives.
4. Annual income of applicant should be as less as described by Telangana government.
5. Any member of the family should not be a doctor, engineer etc.
Some of the documents required to apply for BPL card are as follows:
1. Identification proof of the applicant.
2. Information about family members.
3. Annual income certificate of the applicant.
4. Address verification proof.
5. Photograph of applicant.
6. Bank passbook.
Along with form and attaching documents the applicant have to pay a basic minimum fees along with application form after submit application form documents and fees the verification starts around 30 days are taken for the verification process.
If in a case after verification information given found wrong at that point applicant is liable for criminal prosecution and given a punishment.
If we have to check our name in BPL list we can check it online also Telangana government has provided facility to check it by sitting home by this there is no need to stand in Big lines.
Steps are taken to eradicate some level of poverty from Telangana few are as follows:
The Kalyana Lakshmi Mubarak scheme was launched by Telangana government under which government of Telangana provides financial help to parents of poor girls to get them married.
It was said by legislative assembly that this scheme would help eliminate child marriage in the long run.
I scheme was launched in Telangana for the Welfare of women under which amount of rupees 1000 was decided to provide single women as a monthly pension and it was also announced by Telangana government that residential educational institutions would take in children of single women without them having to write an exam.
From financial inclusion to better health care these government backward schemes are helping to improve the overall quality of life for society’s less fortunate population.
- Khelo India Youth Games 2021 Registration Form Last Date
- PM Swamitva Yojana Official Website
- Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana 2020
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana List 2020
- Karnataka BPL List 2020, Karnataka Ration Card List 2020
- YSR Sampoorana Poshan Yojana 2020
- Asol Chini 2020
- Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana 2020
- Assam BPL List 2020, Assam Ration Card List 2020
- Nagaland BPL List 2020, Nagaland Ration Card List 2020
- Tamil Nadu BPL List 2020, Tamil Nadu Ration Card List 2020
- Sikkim BPL List 2020, Sikkim Ration Card List 2020
- Vivah Hetu Anudan Uttar Pradesh Sarkar, Registration Form
- Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra List 2020
- Madhya Pradesh BPL List 2020, Madhya Pradesh Ration Card List
- Ayushman Bharat – Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana 2020 Hospital List (AB-SSBY) in Punjab
- West Bengal BPL List 2020, West Bengal Ration Card List 2020
- Indane Gas Cylinder Online Booking
- UPPCL Jhatpat Connection Yojana 2020
- Jharkhand mukhyamantri shramik rojgar yojana 2020
- What is electric vehicle policy in Delhi?
- MP Mukhyamantri Rural Street Vendor Registration for Loan Scheme 2020
- Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Registration Online
- KALIA Yojana 3rd Beneficiaries List 2020
- KALIA Yojana Second List 2020, 2nd Installment Payment Date Dec 2020
- Meghalaya BPL List 2020, Meghalaya Ration Card List 2020
- Garib Kalyan Yojana List 2020
- Jan Dhan Yojana 500 Rupees List April 2020
- Delhi Mukhyamantri Kirayedaar Bijli Meter Yojana 2020
- Kerala Ration Card List 2020, Kerala BPL List 2020
- MJPJAY – Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana 2020
- Tripura BPL List 2020, Tripura Ration Card List 2020
- Telangana BPL List 2020, Telangana Ration Card List 2020
- Manipur BPL List 2020, Manipur Ration Card List 2020
- Odisha BPL List 2020, Odisha Ration Card List 2020
- Mizoram BPL List 2020, Mizoram Ration Card List 2020
- Andhra Pradesh BPL List 2020, Andhra Pradesh Ration Card List 2020
- Punjab BPL List 2020, Punjab Ration Card List 2020
- Yashaswini Yojana 2020
- Shiv Bhojan Yojana 2020 Maharashtra
- AP Amma Vodi Scheme 2020
- Rajasthan Swarn Jayanti Upahar Yojana 2020
- Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan 2020
- NPR: National Population Register (NPR), Smart Card and Registration Process
- NRC Documents, NRC: You Need to Know Everything About NRC
- Nirogi Rajasthan Scheme 2020
- Atal Bhujal Yojana 2020
- Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card Registration Starts, Apply before 1 April 2020
- Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana 2020 in Rajasthan
- Maharashtra Bandhkam Kamgar Yojana 2020
- Kisan Credit Card Loan Scheme 2020