Telangana BPL List 2019, Telangana Ration Card List 2019
BPL list is termed as the families of Telangana which are under below poverty line come. BPL is a type of ration card which is of yellow colour through this card for his families which comes under BPL list of Telangana can obtain many prophets and benefited with many schemes also.
As per we know that BPL Ration card is a multi purpose legal document which is issued by State Government of Telangana it is used as identity proof and also indicates and individuals economic status which state government launched different schemes to benefit BPL citizens so that they can receive a little bit of help to improve their living standard.
A household goods which is essential is provided to BPL citizens by Telangana government in a very subsidised price so that at least they have a nutrition life.
It is based on individual annual income that the person is eligible or not.
The eligibility required is as follows:
1. Application should be and citizen of Telangana state.
2. Application should not have any other type of ration card in any other state.
3. Applicant and members who are mentioned in family should be close relatives.
4. Annual income of applicant should be as less as described by Telangana government.
5. Any member of the family should not be a doctor, engineer etc.
Some of the documents required to apply for BPL card are as follows:
1. Identification proof of the applicant.
2. Information about family members.
3. Annual income certificate of the applicant.
4. Address verification proof.
5. Photograph of applicant.
6. Bank passbook.
Along with form and attaching documents the applicant have to pay a basic minimum fees along with application form after submit application form documents and fees the verification starts around 30 days are taken for the verification process.
If in a case after verification information given found wrong at that point applicant is liable for criminal prosecution and given a punishment.
If we have to check our name in BPL list we can check it online also Telangana government has provided facility to check it by sitting home by this there is no need to stand in Big lines.
Steps are taken to eradicate some level of poverty from Telangana few are as follows:
The Kalyana Lakshmi Mubarak scheme was launched by Telangana government under which government of Telangana provides financial help to parents of poor girls to get them married.
It was said by legislative assembly that this scheme would help eliminate child marriage in the long run.
I scheme was launched in Telangana for the Welfare of women under which amount of rupees 1000 was decided to provide single women as a monthly pension and it was also announced by Telangana government that residential educational institutions would take in children of single women without them having to write an exam.
From financial inclusion to better health care these government backward schemes are helping to improve the overall quality of life for society’s less fortunate population.
- Pradhan Mantri Digital Health Mission Yojana 2021
- Ayushman Bharat, PMJAY, Name List, Hospital List 2021
- PM DHM Health id Registration Kya Hai – पीएम डीएचएम
- West Bengal BPL List 2021, West Bengal Ration Card List 2021
- Khelo India Youth Games 2021 Registration Last Date
- Upcoming MHADA lottery 2021 Pune dates
- Shiv Bhojan Thali Yojana 2021 Apply Online for Registration
- Ayushman Bharat – Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana 2020 Hospital List (AB-SSBY) in Punjab
- Aatmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana Registration Starts, but When?
- PM Kisan Pension Yojana 2021
- Uttar Pradesh BPL List 2021, Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List 2021
- Gujarat BPL List 2021, Gujarat Ration Card List 2021
- Pradhan Mantri rojgar yojana 2021 Application Form
- Uttarakhand BPL List 2021, Uttarakhand Ration Card List 2021
- Haryana BPL List 2021, Haryana Ration Card List 2021
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana List 2021
- Jharkhand mukhyamantri shramik rojgar yojana 2021
- PM Swamitva Yojana Official Website
- Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana 2021
- Karnataka BPL List 2021, Karnataka Ration Card List 2021
- YSR Sampoorana Poshan Yojana 2021
- Asol Chini 2021
- Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana 2021
- Assam BPL List 2021, Assam Ration Card List 2021
- Nagaland BPL List 2021, Nagaland Ration Card List 2021
- Tamil Nadu BPL List 2021, Tamil Nadu Ration Card List 2021
- Sikkim BPL List 2021, Sikkim Ration Card List 2021
- Vivah Hetu Anudan Uttar Pradesh Sarkar, Registration Form
- Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra List 2021
- Madhya Pradesh BPL List 2021, Madhya Pradesh Ration Card List
- Indane Gas Cylinder Online Booking 2021
- UPPCL Jhatpat Connection Yojana 2021
- What is electric vehicle policy in Delhi?
- MP Mukhyamantri Rural Street Vendor Registration for Loan Scheme 2021
- Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Registration Online 2021
- KALIA Yojana 3rd Beneficiaries List 2021
- KALIA Yojana Second List 2021, 2nd Installment Payment Date Dec 2021
- Meghalaya BPL List 2021, Meghalaya Ration Card List 2021
- Garib Kalyan Yojana List 2021
- Jan Dhan Yojana 500 Rupees List April 2021
- Delhi Mukhyamantri Kirayedaar Bijli Meter Yojana 2021
- Kerala Ration Card List 2021, Kerala BPL List 2021
- MJPJAY – Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana 2021
- Tripura BPL List 2021, Tripura Ration Card List 2021
- Telangana BPL List 2021, Telangana Ration Card List 2021
- Manipur BPL List 2021, Manipur Ration Card List 2021
- Odisha BPL List 2021, Odisha Ration Card List 2021
- Mizoram BPL List 2021, Mizoram Ration Card List 2021
- Andhra Pradesh BPL List 2021, Andhra Pradesh Ration Card List 2021
- Punjab BPL List 2021, Punjab Ration Card List 2021
- Yashaswini Yojana 2021