Tripura BPL List 2019, Tripura Ration Card List 2019
Under BPL list the citizens of Tripura which are below the poverty line comes as we know that BPL is a type of rating n card it is termed as multipurpose legal document also it is advisable for all BPL citizens of the state to hold BPL cards to avail subsidised food commodities after having BPL card a person is liable to obtain all the profits Tripura government is providing through BPL citizen can buy household things in a very subsidised price.
BPL card is very essential document it is also used as identification proof and as a residential proof also BPL is only issued to person living below the poverty line the person should be eligible to get BPL card.
Required eligibility are as follows:
1. Application should be a permanent resident of Tripura state.
2. Applicant must not have any other type of ration card in any other state.
3. Applicant’s annual income should be less as announced by the government of Tripura.
4. There should be no four wheelers in applicant family.
5. Any of the member from the applicant family should not be a doctor, engineer, etc.
Documents required to apply for BPL card in Tripura are as follows:
1. Identity proof and address proof is required.
2. Passport size photograph of family members should be submitted.
3. Income certificate of the applicant.
4. Bank details.
5. Birth date certificate.
Firstly if someone wants to apply for BPL in Tripura have to go to taluk office and have to stand brake lines and then procedure will start right now Tripura government has done it more easily now a person can apply for BPL card by sitting home.
For applying online citizen have to fill the form given online and attach the transparent copies of the documents required then the verification procedure will be started and if after verification the information is correct then the citizen will hold a BPL card and can obtain all the profit given by Tripura government to BPL citizens.
Tripura government has launched and scheme under which there was a project for cleansing of the states BPL list by removing the names of unscrupulous employees it was here that many of the government officer had added their name in BPL list so that they can obtain the profit given to Puri families where many eligible families are not getting the profit which are for them.
Till now the food department has also collected rupees 69.8 as a fine from its employees for enjoying subsidised rate of BPL cards.
Government of Tripura has launched many schemes to provide some help to the poorest families so that they can earn their livelihood.
In Tripura a scheme was launched for helping the women’s which are Windows under that scheme the women were provided rupees 1000 as monthly pension and it was also announced by Tripura government that the expenses of education of the child will also be taken by the government this was very beneficial scheme for the women.
The Government of Tripura has also launched a scheme under which it was announced that old people which are not able to on will be provided monthly pension individual Abu 60 will be provided 300 and above 80 will be provided 500 . And an amount of wages will also be provided them free so that they can earn their livelihood.
Not only these things but many more are also launched by Tripura government so that they can eradicate the level of poverty at some level.
- Aatmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana Registration
- Pradhan Mantri rojgar yojana 2021
- Uttarakhand BPL List 2021, Uttarakhand Ration Card List 2021
- Haryana BPL List 2021, Haryana Ration Card List 2021
- Gujarat BPL List 2021, Gujarat Ration Card List 2021
- Uttar Pradesh BPL List 2021, Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List 2021
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana List 2021
- Jharkhand mukhyamantri shramik rojgar yojana 2021
- Khelo India Youth Games 2021 Registration Last Date
- West Bengal BPL List 2021, West Bengal Ration Card List 2021
- Ayushman Bharat – Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana 2020 Hospital List (AB-SSBY) in Punjab
- PM Swamitva Yojana Official Website
- Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana 2021
- Karnataka BPL List 2021, Karnataka Ration Card List 2021
- YSR Sampoorana Poshan Yojana 2021
- Asol Chini 2021
- Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana 2021
- Assam BPL List 2021, Assam Ration Card List 2021
- Nagaland BPL List 2021, Nagaland Ration Card List 2021
- Tamil Nadu BPL List 2021, Tamil Nadu Ration Card List 2021
- Sikkim BPL List 2021, Sikkim Ration Card List 2021
- Vivah Hetu Anudan Uttar Pradesh Sarkar, Registration Form
- Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra List 2021
- Madhya Pradesh BPL List 2021, Madhya Pradesh Ration Card List
- Indane Gas Cylinder Online Booking 2021
- UPPCL Jhatpat Connection Yojana 2021
- What is electric vehicle policy in Delhi?
- MP Mukhyamantri Rural Street Vendor Registration for Loan Scheme 2021
- Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Registration Online 2021
- KALIA Yojana 3rd Beneficiaries List 2021
- KALIA Yojana Second List 2021, 2nd Installment Payment Date Dec 2021
- Meghalaya BPL List 2021, Meghalaya Ration Card List 2021
- Garib Kalyan Yojana List 2021
- Jan Dhan Yojana 500 Rupees List April 2021
- Delhi Mukhyamantri Kirayedaar Bijli Meter Yojana 2021
- Kerala Ration Card List 2021, Kerala BPL List 2021
- MJPJAY – Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana 2021
- Tripura BPL List 2021, Tripura Ration Card List 2021
- Telangana BPL List 2021, Telangana Ration Card List 2021
- Manipur BPL List 2021, Manipur Ration Card List 2021
- Odisha BPL List 2021, Odisha Ration Card List 2021
- Mizoram BPL List 2021, Mizoram Ration Card List 2021
- Andhra Pradesh BPL List 2021, Andhra Pradesh Ration Card List 2021
- Punjab BPL List 2021, Punjab Ration Card List 2021
- Yashaswini Yojana 2021
- Shiv Bhojan Yojana 2021 Maharashtra
- AP Amma Vodi Scheme 2021
- Rajasthan Swarn Jayanti Upahar Yojana 2021
- Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan 2021
- NPR: National Population Register (NPR), Smart Card and Registration Process
- NRC Documents, NRC: You Need to Know Everything About NRC