UPPCL jhatpat connection online apply,
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited is ready to provide the new electricity connection within 10 days. Yes, applicants may apply for a new electricity connection online through the web portal. It is claimed as a single-window online solution. So, one can upload all the required documents by scanning it and pay through net banking, PayTM or other online means. No need to submit documents and payment manually at the office. Applicants may track the status of an application and get SMS/Email alerts.
Aim of UPPCL jhatpat connection
- The Motto of the scheme is to give electric connection as fast as they can.
- The government will provide the meter connection at your home within 10days of application.
- After the registration, the government will provide processing fees within 7days of application .
Documents required to apply for UPPCL jhatpat connection
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhar card /ration card
- Address proof/ residence certificate
- NOC from Builder/Society for using Service Line (where electrical infrastructure development was not done by the licensee, while Builder/Society has developed it and handed it over to the licensee.)
Registration procedure for UPPCL jhatpat connection
If you want to apply for UPPCL jhatpat connection , so here are some steps to be followed by applicant
- The first step is about the applicant’s information and needs to submit all required documents.
- Then select the tentative inspection date in the second step. the applicant needs to suggest at least 3 tentative dates.
- The third step is about processing fee payment. Need to pay online with all the available options of Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card, E-Wallet.
- The next steps will be completed by the department.
Hello friends, welcome on our Page. Today we are talking about new scheme. Name of new scheme is UPPCL Jhatpat Connection Yojana its launched by government. Its is a good and new benefit for beneficiaries. Beneficiaries apply on UPPCL website.
UP Jhatpat Connection Yojana is started by the Uttar Pradesh Power Limited Corporation (UPPCL). To provide electricity connection in easy manner and normal cost. Its scheme UPPCL is provide electricity connection to BPL Card Holder and APL Card Holder families.
Jhatpat Connection is a quick process and application processing is online. Any customer if he want to a new power connection can apply online or Jan Suvidha Center.
All the customers of BPL category need to pay only 10 rs. for get a electricity connection. APL families need to pay rs. 100 for new electricity connection. Load between 1 to 25 KW.
Facilities of the Jhatpat Connection Yojana–
- Apply online for seeking New Electricity Connection in Uttar Pradesh for minimum 01 Kilowat and Maximum 49 Kilowat load.
- Pay the processing fees online.
- Select date for meter installment.
- Track status and application and get SMS alert.Portal number is 1912.
UPPCL Jhatpat Connection Yojana is launched in Uttar Pradesh State Government Energy Minister Mr. Shrikant Sharma. He is dogreat work for all citizens/
It is benefit for residents. Provide new electricity connection with minimum rate. It is great opportunity for citizens. Uttar pradesh Government launch new scheme.
|Type of Electrician Connection||Minimum Load (in KW)||Maximum Load (KW)|
|Domestic (BPL Card Holder)||01||01|
|Domestic (Non BPL)||01||49|
Apply Online for New Electricity Connection
Simple process is apply for new Electricity connection and complete this process for new connection.
- Firstly, visit on official website of UPPCL (upenergy.in)
- Click on homepage (Apply for new electricity connection)
- Fill up your form and read
- Fill up code with all details
- Submit your registration and take print out
UPPCL Jhatpat Connection Yojana Helpline Numbers
- Customer care number is provided by State Government and it is 1800-180-8752
- Complaint number is also available and it is toll free numbers 1912.
Customer care number is available 24 hours. If you need any help you can call on this number and clear your doubts. Its a toll free number and second is portal number.
Complaint number is availabale on the website and if you have any problem you must be complaint on this number and solve your problems.
Documents Required for New Electricity Connection
- Applicant need own Adhar Card for registration.
- Ration Card Copy of Applicant.
- Domicile certificate
- Voter id or Driving silence
|Name of Scheme||Jhatpat Yojana|
|Launched by||Electricity Minister Shrikant Sharma|
|Date of Launched||7th March 2019|
|Benefit||New Electricity Connection Uttar Pradesh|
|Applying Mode||Online as well as offline|
Benefits of New Electricity Connection
- Easily online registration facility
- Save your time
- Everything online processing
- Reduce black marketing
Benefits of UPPCL Jhatpat Connection Yojana is save time of peoples and save money. It is easy process for new electricity connection. Everything is online or quick process.