YSR Sampoorana Poshan Yojana
The YSR Sampoorna Poshan Yojana is launched on 10th of September 2020. The YSR sampoorna Poshan Yojana is launched by the State Government of Andhra Pradesh.
The Chief Minister of andhra pradesh Mr.YS Jagan Mohan Reddy launched this scheme for the welfare of women and their children. That is why this scheme is named after him.
YSR SAMPOORNA POSHAN YOJANA ANDHRA PRADESH
The YSR Sampooran Poshan Yojana is for all the states but is specially for the state Andhra Pradesh. This scheme is launched by the chief minister of andhra pradesh. This scheme aims in providing nutritional food to pregnant women,lactating women and their children.
This scheme provides food and nutrition to the pregnant womens,lactating mothers and the women who are not able to consume nutritional food and for their childrens. This scheme provides food to the backward classes and the people who do not get proper food and nutrition.
BENEFITS OF YSR SAMPOORNA POSHAN YOJANA
- The YSR Sampoorna Poshan Yojana provides food to pregnant womens and gives them nutritional food.
- The lactating mothers get proper food and nutrition that they need every day.
- This scheme will help the poor and backward classes to get proper food.
- This scheme will reduce the issue of underweight children in the state.
- The ratio of pregnant womens and lactating mothers will not be reduced and be balanced.
- The YSR Sampoorna Poshan Yojana will provide the proper schedule of food and diet charts of food for people.
- The needy ones will get proper food and nutrition.
- The scheme will reduce the consumption of junk and unhealthy food.
- The people will understand the value of healthy and nutritional food.
PURPOSE OF YSR SAMPOORNA POSHAN YOJANA
- The YSR Sampoorna Poshan Yojana scheme aims at providing nutritional and healthy food to the pregnant ladies.
- The scheme also provides nutritional food to the lactating mothers and their childrens for their better health.
- The YSR Sampoorna Poshan Yojana scheme provides food for the poor ones.
- This scheme also aims at the nutritional food to the backward classes and sectors.
- The people under the Poverty Line can also get the benefits of this scheme.
- This scheme aims to bring 77 tribal mandals forward by providing them proper food and nutrition.
- The purpose of the YSR Sampoorna Poshan Yojana scheme is to finish the problems related to malnutrition.
- This scheme aims on reducing the issue of underweight and unhealthy children in the state.
- This scheme is also for bringing equality among people and bringing togetherness in them.
- The childrens between the age of three to six years get eggs and milk.
- The aim of this scheme is to make people aware about healthy food and its importance.
- The scheme aims at telling people that junk and unhealthy food is not good for them.
- The scheme focuses on making people aware about the scheduled food charts and diet charts for good health.
NEED OF YSR SAMPOORNA POSHAN YOJANA
- There are many undergrowth children and unhealthy kids and to reduce the issues of the undergrowth children this scheme has been launched.
- The problem of malnutrition is increasing day by day and to overcome and kick out this problem from the state this scheme has to be launched.
- This scheme is needed because the ratio of lactating mothers is reducing day by day to control this ratio. This scheme has been launched.
- The pregnant ladies are not getting proper food and nutrition and to provide them the good food and nutrition this scheme has launched.
- Malnutrition is a big problem and it needs to be finished because nutritional food is very important.
- To reduce the death ratio of pregnant ladies and their children this scheme has to be launched.
- This scheme is needed for reducing the cases of Anaemia.
- There are still some classes who can’t get proper food and nutrition, this scheme gives them good food and nutrition.
- This scheme makes people aware about the importance of food and nutrition.
ELIGIBILITY OF YSR SAMPOORNA POSHAN YOJANA
The eligibility criteria for the YSR Sampoorna Poshan Yojana scheme is given below.
- The pregnant womens.
- Lactating mothers.
- Children under the age of 6-72 months.
- Tribal womens and their children.
- Marginal line families and their children.
- The backward area people.
- Poor people.
BUDGET FOR YSR SAMPOORNA POSHAN YOJANA
The budget is fixed by the government for the YSR Sampoorna Poshan Yojana scheme. Rs. 1100 are on the diet of the pregnant ladies per month. The budget for the diet of tribal children is Rs.553 per month.
The YSR Sampoorna Poshan Yojana scheme has allocated the budget of Rs. 1,555 crore for providing nutrition and food to 27 lakh womens and their children.
YSR SAMPOORNA POSHAN YOJANA REGISTRATION
For the registration of the YSR Sampoorna Poshan Yojana scheme you have to visit the official website of this scheme or you can also visit the official website of the andhra pradesh government.
You can also visit the Integral Tribal development Authority and department of Women and child development for the registration of this scheme.
YSR SAMPOORNA POSHAN YOJANA OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/ is the official website for the YSR Sampoorna Poshan Yojana scheme. This website will help you and provide you all the other information for the YSR Sampoorna Poshan Yojana scheme. Visit this site for other information.
We wish you liked our content. We hope it helped you a lot in knowing about the YSR Sampoorna Poshan Yojana scheme.
Thanks for visiting our site. We will be back to you with a much more interesting scheme by the government.