Haryana BPL List 2019, Haryana Ration Card List 2019
In Haryana, the people who are under below poverty line means their income is very low.
Government of haryana started a scheme in which they provided the facilities to poor and needy people by the help of Ration cards.
Ration card is an official document which is provided to the citizens of the state provided by the state government for purchasing subsidized provisions.
Ration card is a type Of identity proof for the citizens of our country.
Under BPL families , the government provided them food grains from the Public Distribution System.
The Department of Food and Civil Supplies only issues ration card for the residence in Haryana.
People can also download the list of eligible under National Food Security Act .
Haryana BPL / National Food Security Act- Ration Card List also available online.
Haryana government has made new ration card list 2019 for public in order to make the process of finding names of beneficiaries in BPL Ration Card List Haryana 2018-19 easier.
People can also find their name online in the Haryana National Food Security Act-Ration Card List.
People can now even find their name in the district wise ration card list for below poverty line (BPL) / Antyodaya beneficiaries.
The income limit for people’s for qualifying as a beneficiary under the BPL list has been pegged at about Rs.
People with an annual earning of more than Rs.
– BPL Ration Card in Haryana is an important document for the APL / BPL people to take benefits of most govt. schemes.
It is important to note that ration card holders only can purchase Ration at subsidized rates from Ration Shops .Moreover, ration card holders can only take benefits from National
Ration card is a favour given for citizens who have low income and are unable to afford the prices for essential things like food, oil, etc.
Ration card is also used as an identity proof and address proof for the government schemes.
Ration cards provides all the family details to the government like age, number of members, photo proof and income limit , so the government knows about who are below
In Haryana, for BPL families the ration cards are yellow in colour.
Through this, they take more benefits from the government.
~ Green ration card means Above poverty Line(APL) — 5 kg wheat.
~Khaki ration card means Other Priority Households(OPH)— 5kg wheat.
~Yellow ration card means State Below Poverty Line (SBPL) or Central Below Poverty Line(CBPL)— 2kg sugar at Rs.13.50 per kg.
~Pink ration card means Antodya Anna Yojana (AAY) beneficiaries .
Step 1: The applicant visit their District food and supplies controller office.
Step 2: Fill the application form correctly with your basic details such as name, address, mobile number ,age etc
Step 3: To submission of the form, you would be issued with a slip notifying you of the date when you should contact the appropriate office for collection of your
To register for ration card online following steps are:-
Step 1: The applicant has to login official website of haryana government.
Step 2: Click on apply for service on the left bar of the screen.
Step 3: Select the service “Issuance of new ration card” .
Step 4: Fill the required details mentioned in the form and attach the scanned documents.
Step 5: Finally click on “submit” button to submit your application.
Both the online and offline details are available to apply for ration card.
BPL people are those who are below poverty line and they don’t even fulfill their basic requirements for survival .Through this NFSA , government provided food to the poor and
New schemes are added for BPL households by the Chief Minister –
Families who are under both categories will also get a litre of mustard oil from these schemes.Now government extends subsidised sugar scheme to BPL families.From January 1, these families
will get 1 kg of sugar at Rs 13/kg and 1 litre of mustard oil of Hafed at Rs 20/litre.
-This decision will benefit 1.131 million families in the state.
-It was also decided that enriched wheat flour will be provided .
-The families in the Below Poverty Line category will get a 14-digit number as Family ID that will give them easy access to over 350 social security schemes operational in Haryana.
And it will soon be able to provide one lakh houses to below poverty line families, residing in urban areas of the state.
Haryana Principal Secretary, Panchayat and Development and Rural Development Department Ram Niwas, said under a new scheme, the Housing Board will construct 50,000 houses, Local Bodies Department and the
Town and Country Planning Department would construct 50,000 houses each, with the cooperation of private partners in different areas of the state.
- West Bengal BPL List 2020, West Bengal Ration Card List 2021
- Khelo India Youth Games 2021 Registration Last Date
- PM Swamitva Yojana Official Website
- Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana 2020
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana List 2020
- Karnataka BPL List 2020, Karnataka Ration Card List 2020
- YSR Sampoorana Poshan Yojana 2020
- Asol Chini 2020
- Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana 2020
- Assam BPL List 2020, Assam Ration Card List 2020
- Nagaland BPL List 2020, Nagaland Ration Card List 2020
- Tamil Nadu BPL List 2020, Tamil Nadu Ration Card List 2020
- Sikkim BPL List 2020, Sikkim Ration Card List 2020
- Vivah Hetu Anudan Uttar Pradesh Sarkar, Registration Form
- Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra List 2020
- Madhya Pradesh BPL List 2020, Madhya Pradesh Ration Card List
- Ayushman Bharat – Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana 2020 Hospital List (AB-SSBY) in Punjab
- Indane Gas Cylinder Online Booking
- UPPCL Jhatpat Connection Yojana 2020
- Jharkhand mukhyamantri shramik rojgar yojana 2020
- What is electric vehicle policy in Delhi?
- MP Mukhyamantri Rural Street Vendor Registration for Loan Scheme 2020
- Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Registration Online
- KALIA Yojana 3rd Beneficiaries List 2020
- KALIA Yojana Second List 2020, 2nd Installment Payment Date Dec 2020
- Meghalaya BPL List 2020, Meghalaya Ration Card List 2020
- Garib Kalyan Yojana List 2020
- Jan Dhan Yojana 500 Rupees List April 2020
- Delhi Mukhyamantri Kirayedaar Bijli Meter Yojana 2020
- Kerala Ration Card List 2020, Kerala BPL List 2020
- MJPJAY – Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana 2020
- Tripura BPL List 2020, Tripura Ration Card List 2020
- Telangana BPL List 2020, Telangana Ration Card List 2020
- Manipur BPL List 2020, Manipur Ration Card List 2020
- Odisha BPL List 2020, Odisha Ration Card List 2020
- Mizoram BPL List 2020, Mizoram Ration Card List 2020
- Andhra Pradesh BPL List 2020, Andhra Pradesh Ration Card List 2020
- Punjab BPL List 2020, Punjab Ration Card List 2020
- Yashaswini Yojana 2020
- Shiv Bhojan Yojana 2020 Maharashtra
- AP Amma Vodi Scheme 2020
- Rajasthan Swarn Jayanti Upahar Yojana 2020
- Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan 2020
- NPR: National Population Register (NPR), Smart Card and Registration Process
- NRC Documents, NRC: You Need to Know Everything About NRC
- Nirogi Rajasthan Scheme 2020
- Atal Bhujal Yojana 2020
- Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card Registration Starts, Apply before 1 April 2020
- Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana 2020 in Rajasthan
- Maharashtra Bandhkam Kamgar Yojana 2020
- Kisan Credit Card Loan Scheme 2020